Part 20

"Alan, where are the kids?" Ellie asked once she came across Alan who was visibly looking looking for something or someone.

"Inside, we have to hurry" Alan said as he and Ellie rushed inside the building. Alan grabbed the rifle and loaded it before entering the Visitors Center alongside Ellie. When they got inside they saw Tim and Lex rush toward them from the Hatchery. Behind them was a hatchling Dilophosaurus that growled and rattled it's frill as it came in closer to the group. They began to run to the entrance but were blocked off by another Dilophosaurus, but it was a Juvenile, and another closed off their last hope of escape.

The three were growling and rattling their frills when suddenly the hatchling Dilophosaurus shot it's venom and nearly missed Alan's face by a few inches and stammered before continuing the attack. The one by the entrance then took a step closer and fired venom of it's own, rapidly followed by the third Dilophosaurus.

Alan then loaded the rifle with a black shell case and fired it at the one blocking their way towards the Helipad. The creature collapsed to the ground as a *BANG*. Alan then grabbed Lex and Ellie grabbed Tim and they rushed towards the Helipad. The group then lost the Dilophosaurus duo by going into the kitchen. Then Tim leaned on the wall, gasping and suddenly the wall activated and a robotic voice spoke.

"Here at Jurassic Park we spared no expense!" The woman on the wall said cheerfully.

The Dilophosaurus juvenile then pounced toward the group with a loud roar and then began stalking them with a low growl.

The group slowly walked away from the juvenile Dilophosaurus as it followed them, it's frill then began to rattle.

"Roar" The Tyrannosaurus roared and chopped down on the juvenile Dilophosaurus before swinging it side to side and tossing the lifeless body away.

Another Dilophosaurus then came out through the Hatchery and growled at the Tyrannosaurus Rex and pounced on the Tyrannosaurus' head and began to bite it. The Tyrannosaurus roared and crashed the Dilophosaurus against the wall and an adult Dilophosaurus crashed through the side.

The adult Dilophosaurus roared and growled as it began to circle the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

"Go Rexy" Tim said as he exited the building and went behind a rock and continued to watch the fight.

The adult Dilophosaurus bit Rexy's upper jaw and tossed Rexy against the building further, and Rexy landed on the Hatchery which was now crushed. The 16 foot tall, 23 foot long Dilophosaurus then rushed to Rexy and bit her neck before pulling her back up and began pushing and pulling Rexy like a doll.

Alan grabbed the rifle once more and fired with a loud BANG. The Dilophosaurus roared in pain and reared back to tend to it's wounds, which gave Rexy a chance to attack.

Suddenly another of the Dilophosaurus group noticed Alan Ellie Lex and Tim standing there as Alan furiously reloaded the rifle. The Dilophosaurus began to rush toward the group when suddenly Tim pushed a button labeled Evacuate and metal bars near the door jetted up and impaled the Dilophosaurus before it could reach the group. Alan finally finished reloading as the Dilophosaurus stopped breathing.

Rexy then chomped down on the adult Dilophosaurus' neck and Alan shot the Dilophosaurus on the first opportunity and it reared it's head in pain and whined. Rexy then tossed the adult Dilophosaurus against the wall, which was covered in broken metal, shards of glass, and other share rubble. The Dilophosaurus rubbed against the wall and blood began to ooze out of it's left side effortlessly. Rexy then turned around and roared as the young Dilophosaurus group ran away, and behind Rexy, the adult Dilophosaurus was getting up and turning all around before looking at Rexy with certain malice, as it's side was covered in wounds including scrapes tears and even a hole. The adult Dilophosaurus roared and rushed towards Rexy and chomped down on Rexy's neck and attempted to kill Rexy, but soon Alan shot the Dilophosaurus and Rexy chopped down on the Dilophosaurus' neck and pulled causing a sickening *crack*. The flag sign that read: When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth fell to the ground waving as it fell.

Rexy then roared in triumph as Alan and the others began walking away and John Hammond pulled up in a car, and the group got in.

"Hammond, after careful consideration I've decided ... Not to endorse your park" Alan said as they drove away.

"So have I" John Hammond said as they all drove away