Part 13

Alan got out of the lake and looked around for Lex and the jeep that held Tim. Alan then noticed one of the nearby trees had the jeep wrangler in between two of the branches, and Lex was nearby drinking water from the neighboring lakes.

"You're up" Lex said as she drank some of the water from her shaky hands.

"Is Tim still up there?" Alan asked as Lex looked at him teary eyed.

"He is" Lex said as a teardrop fell from her eyes.

"Okay, I'm going to go and get him back and then we will continue on to the park" Alan said as he looked back at Lex who nodded.

Alan began to climb and the higher he went, the more he saw. In the distance he saw a herd of Brachiosaurus and farther away was a herd of Stegosaurus.

Alan soon got to the same height as the Jeep Wrangler and opened the door to see Tim was right there curled up into a ball. He looked at Alan and frowned as a teardrop fell from his eyes.

"I threw up" Tim said as he began to crawl out of the jeep.

"Oh, that's okay" Alan said sympathetically "I won't tell anyone"

"Okay" Tim said as he got out of the Jeep and looked around at the new morning light.

"We need to get down then back to the main park, and I think there was a shortcut if we were to go through the Aviary which is just past the Lagoon" Alan said as he pointed towards the Aviary Dome structure.

"Well, let's go" Tim said as he carefully got down onto the next branch of the tree.

Alan quickly followed as the Jeep began to creak and the Branch holding it began to snap.

"Go fast" Alan said as he began to climb down faster, he then grabbed Tim when Tim was having trouble keeping up with him.

Soon the Jeep began to fall down faster and faster. Suddenly it wasn't very much higher than them and they were only ten feet above the ground. Alan then grabbed Tim and jumped down to the ground and rolled on his side as as the Jeep fell to the ground, it fell onto it's roof and surrounded Alan and Tim.

Lex stood nearby teary eyed and worried as she didn't see the two. Soon Alan helped Tim get out of the Jeep and then got himself out before looking to the distance and seeing the Brachiosaurus now be accompanied by some Shunosaurus and likely drinking water from the lake.