Part 7

"Grandpa" Two kids shouted as they rushed down the stairs of the Visitors center.

"Kids" Hammond said as he hugged the two kids " Guests these are my grandkids Lex and Tim or that's how they prefer to be called at least"

Lex was a nine year old girl whose full name was: Alexis Murphy, she had a baseball mit, hat, and even shirts and pants with baseballs and baseball bats. Tim was a ten year old boy a little shorter than Lex whose full name was: Timothy Murphy, he wore dinosaur themed clothes and even had a book in his hands that could read: The evolution of Dinosaurs.

"Well now for the tour, my kids will ride with you guys" Hammond said before getting Gennaro alone "Their parents are getting divorced and I want you to make them happy on this tour, could you do that?"

"Fine but only for the kids" Gennaro said as he walked into a car "who's going to drive?"

"No drivers necessary, these jeeps are set to follow the metal road here" Hammond said as he pointed out the metal beam in the middle of the road " We have twelve species for you to see, all of them are also going to be on the main tour when the park opens, and we have a lagoon and an aviary that currently have no living things inside "

Soon the group came across the first cage on the tour, The jeeps stopped when both had a good view of the inside.

"To our right, you might see Sauropod sanctuary. Inside we have the Brachiosaurus, an Herbivorous Dinosaur, that weighed 27.5 tons and was around 41 feet tall and 82 feet long as an adult" The jeep's automated voice said before continuing " We also have Diplodocus another Herbivorous Dinosaur that weighed17.7 tons and was about 32 feet tall and 115 feet long as an adult"

The jeep then continued driving forward as the group saw the two massive creatures stomp by inside their cage. The Brachiosaurus' moaned and the Diplodocus' continued to stomp as the Group drove on.

"On your left we have a danger on the terrain of Colorado and Utah USA. The Allosaurus, A carnivorous dinosaur that weighed 1.6 tons, and was 16.5 feet tall and 28 feet long" The jeep said as they stopped next to the Allosaurus cage. 

The Allosaurus wasn't there, then suddenly from the bushes it rushed and rammed into the cage which caused sparks to fly off in all directions, the Allosaurus roared as it once again slammed its head against the fence sending more sparks flying.

"What got him all riled up" Ian wondered out loud as the jeeps drove again.

"I've read your book" Tim said to Alan.

"Yeah, what was your favorite part?" Alan asked as Tim flipped through the pages.

"He's got Dinosaurs on the brain" Lex said with a smile.

"Now what's that supposed to mean?" Alan asked as Tim showed Alan a page in the book that read: Dinosaurs to Birds.

"Our dad doesn't like dinosaurs" Tim said in a bitter tone.

" He says we have to focus on important things " Lex said as she glared at Tim "like sports"

Alan frowned as he sat back in his chair and looked out the side to see a sick Stegosaurus and Ellie walking towards it.