Part 10

"They're approaching the Tyrannosaurus paddock" Robert Muldoon said as Hammond walked back into the room.

"Hey, can you guys hear me?" Ian said into a camera on the front of the car "There will be more dinosaurs on your tour, right?"

"I really hate that man" John Hammond said as he frowned at the big screen showing Ian breathing on the camera.

"The tropical storm is causing some interference between us and the cars" John Raymond said as he typed something into the computer "and Dennis is still missing, as well as the security for the restricted access rooms are down"

The rain clearly fell in where as Hammond frowned and looked at the big screen and saw Ian still attempting to get a response from the camera.

"They're not answering, face it the storm might be blocking communication" Alan said to Ian as Ian reluctantly sat back down.

"What do you think is happening in the other car?" Ian asked Alan as Alan continued to look for the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

"The kids are probably talking and the Lawyer, Gennaro might be sleeping as best as he can" Alan said as he rubbed his eyes.

Suddenly the cars turned off and Alan frowned as he looked around.

"What did I touch now?!" Alan asked the universe to no avail.

"I don't think it was you" Ian said as he looked around.

Tim grabbed a pair of goggles and put them on he smiled as he saw in night vision.

"Where did you get those?" Donald Gennaro asked Tim.

"Under the seat, they're heavy" Tim said as he continued to look around for the Tyrannosaurus.

"That probably means that they're expensive, put them back" Gennaro said as he relaxed again.

There was a loud Roar as the Tyrannosaurus stood there with it's tail close to the gate.

Suddenly it began to claw at the cage and Gennaro rushed out of the jeep as fast as he could leaving Lex and Tim alone.

"He left us? He left us!" Lex shouted as the Tyrannosaurus roared and broke through the gate.

"Where does he think he's going?" Alan asked as he stared at Gennaro run from the Tyrannosaurus.

" When you gotta go, you gotta go " Ian said as their car didn't have a good view of the Tyrannosaurus, it was a little around the bend and there was thick foliage blocking their side view of the Tyrannosaurus.

Suddenly the Tyrannosaurus came into view roaring and biting at the tire of the Jeep.

Gennaro sat down on the toilet, and began whimpering as he heard the Tyrannosaurus roar once again and a beam of the fence crash to the ground with a bang.

Alan grabbed a two way radio and spoke into it as he pressed the button "Lex, Tim don't draw it's attention, in fact don't move a muscle"

Suddenly the other car had a light Shine out of the roof and straight at the Tyrannosaurus.

"Does this thing work?" Alan shouted as he reached into the back. He brought out a flare and got out of the jeep and lit the flare which seemed to flash in the rain.

"Hey here!" Alan shouted as the Tyrannosaurus Rex looked to Alan and roared before chasing him, but it kept it's attention on the flare, the Alan threw the flare into the cage and the Tyrannosaurus followed it until Ian began shouting.

"Hey here!" Ian shouted as he ran waving the flare side too side.

"Ian freeze" Alan shouted at Ian who continued to run.

The Tyrannosaurus chased Ian and even as Ian tossed the flare away the Tyrannosaurus continued the chase. The Tyrannosaurus roared as Ian fell next to the Bathroom and got squashed by the straw forming the building and the stalls collapsed revealing Gennaro whimpering as the Tyrannosaurus stared at him, before roaring and taking a chomp out of the upper half of his body with a sickening crunch. The Tyrannosaurus then turned to The group to see Alan and Lex out of the jeep that was upside down and battered, all the glass was shattered and the steel supports were cracked. The Tyrannosaurus then roared before rushing to the group and tossing the jeep down a wall where it fell onto a tree, and Alan and Lex jumped down into a small lake.

The Tyrannosaurus roared and stared at the small lake until it was convinced that the group was now deceased.