Part 15

Alan, Lex and Tim now arrived at the Aviary Dome, it was quite big maybe around thirty feet tall. Near the door was a list of hoped for specimens which Tim read aloud.

"Cearadactylus, Ptearanodon, Ptearodactylus, Dimorphodon and Quetzalcoatlus" Tim said as he looked at the massive dome, it was nearly forty feet wide and fifty feet long as well as the thirty feet high.

Nearby were some Tuojiangosaurus that grazed on the grass and made grunting sounds as nearby Compsognathus chartered and attempted to bite chunks out of the herbivores who swung their spiked tails in protest.

Alan entered the Aviary and looked around to see very little, there were hills Alan then got back out and immediately noticed a sign that read: Caution do not enter. Alan then walked back in followed by the kids, and he walked towards the small hills and noticed that there was also a small jungle, and small lakes, the Jungle had small bird-like creatures that chirped and fluttered their wings, they were Archeopteryx, and they glided gently down from the trees in the jungle and landed on the hills. Suddenly a roar reverberated from within the trees and one by one some trees collapsed to the ground and the Allosaurus stood there looking at Alan and the kids who whimpered.

The Allosaurus then roared before circling the group who stood there and watched it. The Allosaurus then roared as Alan pushed the kids to run to the other gate. The Allosaurus rushed to Alan who went in the opposite direction and slid on the ground to not lose speed as he rushed past a fallen down tree that the Allosaurus jumped over and roared before continuing the chase once more.

Alan looked over to the kids who were now up on the platform for the exit. Alan then began to run to that gate, but was quickly losing ground to the Allosaurus who now went over to the side and was staring Alan down from the side. The Allosaurus then attempted to chomp off Alan's upper half, but Alan dodged the chomp and the Allosaurus got it's teeth stuck in a tree.

Alan soon got to the gate and the Allosaurus managed to get it's jaw unstuck and rushed towards Alan who was now attempting to climb the smooth wall by jumping and grabbing the ledge, but he kept on failing.

Soon the Allosaurus was standing just above Alan who stood there as still as he could and the kids backed up so as not to get eaten. The Allosaurus then took a few steps back and roared as it readied itself, but it was quickly bombarded by rocks from the kids who kept on tossing rock at it. The Allosaurus roared in frustration as Alan managed to climb up on the wall, but soon the kids ran out of rocks and the Allosaurus rushed over to Alan and jumped up getting onto the ledge and the Allosaurus roared and attempted to push Alan off the ledge, but Alan then got up onto the platform thanks to Tim who went and grabbed Alan and pulled him up. Lex then grabbed a boulder and dropped it onto the Allosaurus who fell and whined in pain before getting back up and roaring before retreating.