Epilogue

"This meeting has been called for a matter of money" A young man said as he went around a table with the InGen logo in the center. The InGen board sat along the table, Hammond was also present.

"Hammond we believe that you should answer for what you have done to the financial situation of this company" One of the board members said.

"I do not wish to relieve myself of the tension" Hammond said with a frown.

Suddenly the man who started the meeting smiled and he spoke.

"We are here to select our new Corporate Executive Officer, Hammond has caused 28,000,000 dollars in debt to the families of the deceased from the Isla Nublar incident" The man said "And I believe I should be the one too take my Uncle's place as the C.E.O of InGen"

"All in favor of Peter Ludlow as our new Corporate Executive Officer, say I" One of the board members said as he looked around the room.

"I" all the members except for Hammond said.

"It's been decided, my first issue to discuss is site:b of Las cinco muertes" Peter Ludlow said as he looked around the table "I say we take it's resources and redevelop into something better"

Hammond sat in the corner of the room as the Board left.

"Bye uncle" Peter Ludlow said as he exited the room.

Hammond then faced down as a tear fell from his eye.