Part 1

A man no older than about twenty eight was headed toward the edge of a small river in a remote section of Costa Rica. He paddled with his hands and next to him on the raft was a suitcase.

"Apuesto mil pesos a que se cae" one man said as he watched the man struggle on a raft.

"Hola Juanito" The first man said as he continued to struggle on the raft.

Hola, Bienvenido Gennaro" Juanito said to Donald Gennaro as he finally made it to the land he desperately wanted.

"So what's this I hear at the airport? Hammond can't even bother to see me" Gennaro said as he walked with Juanita to the Mano De Dios amber mine.

"He sends his apologies" Juanito said as he walked past a braying donkey.

"We are facing massive lawsuits nearly fifty million dollars, and it's from the family of that worker" Gennaro said "And he can't even bother to show up"

"He had to leave earlky, he wants to be with his daughter" Juanito said "She's getting a divorce"

"I suppose I can understand, but we have to take care of this now" He Gennaro said "The insurance company will not be happy they will not cover this since we can't tell them exactly what happened"

Gennaro then slipped.

"You okay" Juanito asked as he helped Gennaro up.

"The investors are anxious and don't want to put their money in a death trap, the want me to conduct a very thorough inspection of Ham one's park" Gennaro said.

"Hammond hates inspections, they slow things down" Juanito said as he stopped at the entrance to the mines.

Gennaro took a deep breath before following Juanita into the rusty mine.

"Juanito, they're considering pulling the funding, that'll slow Hammond down even further" Gennaro said as he walked down a sidestep.

"Jefe! Jefe! Encontramos otro mosquito" one of the miners shouted toward Juanito.

"Estás seguro" Juanito asked the miner as he walked to the man holding an amber.

"So as in Mosquito" The miner said in Spanish.

"A ver, muéstrame" Juanito said as he walked and bent down to look at the Amber.

"If two experts sign off on the iskand , it will be okay and the insurance companies will back off. I've already got Ian Malcolm, but they think he's too trendy, they want Alan Grant" Gennaro said as he hit his head against a low hanging wooden beam.

"Be careful" Juanito snapped as he put the piece of Amber down on a table.

"Grant, Haha. You'll never get him out of Mongolia, Luz más Luz" Juanito shouted.

"Why not" Gennaro asked confused.

"Muchacho échenme luz" Juanito shouted at the miners as they rushed to get light for Juanito.

"Why not" Donald Gennaro now asked in an annoyed tone.

"Because Grant's like me, he's a digger" Juanito said before giving the amber his full attention "Qué lindo eres"