CHAPTER 3 : THE UNKNOWN PERSON

Tut...Tut...Tut...

"Yeoboseyo ?"

"N-nae ?"

"Are you the owner of the phone ?"

"Er, yes I am"

"Meet me at a park near SM ENTERTAINMENT building the day after tomorrow. Bye,"

"W-wait !"

Tut...Tut...Tut...

Hani's POV

"Meet me at a park near SM ENTERTAINMENT building the day after tomorrow. Bye," said the guy.

"W-wait !" I shouted.

Tut...Tut...Tut...

Ughh, I can't even say a thing. Hmm, but where is SM ENTERTAINMENT ? I didn't even know what is it. I took out my tablet and searched for SM ENTERTAINMENT. 'Ahh, so it is a company. So, he is an idol ? Let me check it' I cleared the search bar and started to type again. 'SM ENTERTAINMENT idols' then I clicked 'search'

It takes a long time since there's no wifi connection out here. I only uses my data connection. After a few minutes, the page appeared. There's a lot of idols there. I clicked a group that sounds familiar. It is EXO. I take a look on their images and I saw the guy that I bumped at the airport. 'He can't be him, right ? Uh, no wonder there were so many fans there.' I took my mum's phone and messaged Maya.

'Hey, you know who is this ?' I said and send D.O photo right away.

'Yeah, of course. He is Kyungsoo, my bias. Wae ?' she replies.

'In two days I will meeting him.'

'What ?! You kidding me right. Why are you meeting him ?'

'My phone is with him and his phone is with me.' I type, but then I think. If she knew my phone with him, then she will text or call him. No, no, no, I shouldn't tell her this thing. I deleted the message and type a new one. 'I will tell you later. Gtg !' I said.

I put my mum phone back in her handbag. Then she asked me if I want to go eat something. I just nodded and followed her. "So, did the owner calls you ?" mum asked. "Yes. He said to meet him at a park near his company two days from now." I replied while taking out my tablet. "His company ? What company ?" mum asked curiously. "He is an idol and that's it. It's his company that he contracted to." I said while taking my orders. "Oh, I see. Then, what is the name of the company ?" my mum asked again. "Uh, SM ENTERTAINMENT. I guess it's at Gangnam since I search for it just now." I said again. Mom just nodded.

Maya's POV

I sat on the coach at the living room while munching some snacks. I pressed some button on the remote control, hoping that there's an interesting movie to watch. Suddenly, my phone rang. I took a look at the screen. It's Hani. I quickly open the message.

'Hey, you know who is this ?' she said and I received D.O photo right away.

'Yeah, of course. He is Kyungsoo, my bias. Wae ?' I replied.

'In two days I will meeting him.'

'What ?! You kidding me right. Why are you meeting him ?' I asked her.

She replied, 'I will tell you later. Gtg !'

I think there's something wrong. 'Did she met with Kyungsoo or something happens between her and him ? Ugh, what am I thinking. She doesn't into kpop. So she won't mind this kind of things.' I  mumbled to myself. But then, I kept reading the messages. I really thinks there's something happened. 'Maybe I should text her tonight. Yeah, I really should.'

Author's POV

"Honey, come down. Dinner is ready !" mum shouted from the kitchen. How did she even have that loud voice. I walked down the stairs lazily. I felt like don't want to do anything tonight. I took a seat in front of my mum.

///SKIP///

After the dinner, mum told me that dad wanted to meet me at his office. Then, I quickly go to dad's office.

*knock knock*

"Come in," dad said. I turned the doorknob and came in. Dad gave me a signal to sit in front of him. I quickly nodded and sit in front him. "Here," he said while holding a box. I took that box and opened it. It's a new phone. I take out the phone. It was a different brand from my old phone. It's kinda stylish and light. "I know your phone wasn't missing, but I just bought this because it is more suitable for teenager like you. Have fun with your new phone," dad said while smiling. I said thank you to him and went to my room.

I closed my door's room. I slammed my body on the bed. I pressed power button on the side of the phone. I opened the app store and searched LINE app. I downloaded the app and signed in. There's a lot of messages from Maya and the others. My eyes caught on someone who sent me a friend request. His username is 김중인 (Kim Jongin). I think I have heard this name but I don't really remember. I tapped Add button and then I received a message. It's from Kim Jongin. He said, 'Annyeong, sachon !' (sachon means cousin) "Sachon ??" I asked myself unbelievable. I quickly went to the living room and talked to mum. "Mum, did my cousin who is coming tomorrow was Kim Jongin ?!" I asked recklessly. "Yes, he is. Why ?" mum said. "Uh, nothing. Goodnight!" I said and dashed into my room. I took my phone and replied Jongin message, 'Nae, annyeong.' I send an emoji after sending the message. In a second, he replied, 'Tomorrow we will be meeting right ? Prepare yourself because I will bring my friends !!' "What the ? So, this means I will be staying with someone who I didn't even knew ? Urghh, mum bring me too !" I said. Then a message come, 'Sleep well. WE will be arrived there around 11 a.m. Goodnight. Have a sweet dream.' he said. "Eotteokkhaeee ?!" I said. I throw my phone at the side of my bed and pulled the blanket while switching off the lamp.

Kai's POV

I was sitting on the coach doing nothing while watching tv and enjoy my snacks with Kyungsoo hyung. Suddenly, I received a notification from LINE. "Ah, seems like she already got her phone." I said while waiting the app shows my homepage. "What are you talking about, Jongin-ah?" Kyungsoo hyung asked me. "Ani. It's my cousin. Tomorrow I will go to her house. Do you want to follow me ?" I said. "Yeah, sure. We don't have any schedule tomorrow, right ?" he said. "Yep. So, one confirmed. Baekhyun-hyung, do you want to follow ?" I shouted from living room because Baekhyun-hyung was at the kitchen. "Mwo ? Where to ?" he asked. "My uncle's house at Gangnam. I have to take care of his daughter while he and her wife go to school to register their daughter." I replies. "Call ! Girl, right ?" he said while smiling brightly. "We will leave on 11 a.m. so don't be late. If late, I will go without you guys." I said. "And Hyung, could you ask Sehun if he want to follow ?" I said to Baekhyun-hyung and he just nodded and went to Sehun's room.

I quickly send a message to my cousin, 'Annyeong, sachon !' A few mins later, she replies, 'Nae, annyeong' with an emoji. My hands works really fast with my brain. 'Tomorrow we will be meeting right ? Prepare yourself because I will bring my friends !!' successfully sent. I then send another message to her, 'Sleep well. WE will be arrived there around 11 a.m. Goodnight. Have a sweet dream.' I smirked while typing that message. I know she would felt annoyed. But it's okay, since tomorrow I'm gonna make her happy ! "Jongin-ah, it's time to sleep. Tomorrow you have to wake up early, right ?" Suho-hyung said. I just nodded and went to my room. 'Tomorrow will be a great day.' I mumbled before go to my dreamland.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)