CHAPTER 23 : TELL ME WHAT IS LOVE

Kai's POV

I arrived at Hani house 2 hours after I arrived here in Australia. I already told manager hyung that I will not attend our practice this evening because I wanted to visit Hani for a while. He gave his permission, so here I am in front of Hani's house.

I'm kinda lost when I searched for her house. It takes me 30 minutes till I found her house.

Ding...Dong...

"Who's there ?" Hani shouted from inside before opening the door.

"It's me !" I said as soon as she opened the door.

"Yah, what are you doing here ?" she asked.

"You aren't a real EXO-L, are you ?" I asked her.

"Waee ? I'm not into you guys, though," she said.

"Really ?" I asked. "Nahh, forget it. We have a concert here. It's called as 'EXO-Luxion in Australia'" I continued.

"Ah, I see. Come in," she said.

I followed her inside. I put some food that I bought before coming here on the table. "Have you eat your lunch ?" I asked as I sat on the coach. "Nope. Not yet. Did you bring something ?" she said and sat beside me. I could smell her shampoo scent. It is sweet, just like her.

"Nae, I buy you some food, in case you're hungry," I said and pointed her the plastic bags. "Daebak ! Wait a minute, I will go get the drinks." She went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of coke. She grabbed two glasses and went to the living room.

"Let's eat together," she said while eating the chicken. "Ani, it's okay. I already ate before heading here," I replied. She continued digging the chicken.

15 minutes later...

"Aigoo, I'm full." she said and gulped down the coke. She then brought all the leftovers to the kitchen. "Yah, palli come here," I shouted. "Wae wae ?" she asked. "Here, the tickets for our concert. I hope you'll come. I really wanted you there. This is the backstage passes and VIP tickets. Please come !" I said.

She grabbed the passes and tickets from my hand. "Why there's two passes and tickets ?" she asked. "Oh, you should bring your friend. Who is that girl ? Maya ? Mia ?" I replied. "Ah, okay then !" she smiled. "Yah, palli go. I don't need you here anymore. Annyeong," she said and pulled my hand. "Nae, annyeong. Make sure you come to the concert !" I shouted.

I hopped into the car that I brought and drove to our hotel. I really hope that she will come.

D.O's POV

"Hyung, where's Kai ?" Sehun asked Suho hyung. "I don't know. I think he went to Hani's house," Suho hyung replied. Wait, Hani's house ? How did he know her address ? Ah, he's her cousin after all.

"I'm here ! Wae Sehun ? Why are you searching me ?" Kai asked Sehun. Where did he come from ? Ugh, it's not important. I head to my room and slammed my body on the fluffy bed.

Knock knock..

"Hyung, can I come in ?" Kai asked from the outside. "Nae," I said slow and opened the door. "Why ?" I asked. "Just now, I went to Hani's house," he said. "Okay," I head to my bed. "I gave her tickets to our concert. She said that she will come," Kai said. "Okay," I replied. "If there's anything else, can you get out ? I need some rest," I continued. Few seconds later, the door had been closed from outside.

I sighed. What's the point of he doing that? It's not that I'll be with Hani again. She might loved me, but I don't know if I felt the same as her. My heart felt empty. There's no sign either I liked her or I loved her just like past years. I guess, I will know whether I still love her or not when I meet her. Yea, let's think that way.