CHAPTER 19 : HURTS

Author's POV

It's been awhile since Min Hee started to approach Kyungsoo by visiting him day by day at the hospital without anyone knowing. She sat on a bench near a park at the hospital. Then, she started thinking.'Do I still love him ? Do I still like him ?' she asked herself. After awhile, she made up her mind. "Yes, I love him," she smirked. Something went up to her thought that make she smirked.

The next day, Min Hee went to school as usual with her friends. "Guys, I have something on my mind for that bitch," she said. Her friends looked at her, anticipating. She started to tell them what her ideas was. All of them seems to agree. "But ! Don't you will hurt him and your boyfriend ?" One of the members asked. "I will tell Donghae that this is just a game. Anyway, it won't be long. At least, 5 months, I guess," Min Hee said and laughed. Her friends also laughed loudly.

Then, they started their plan as they planned earlier. "You know what ? A rising star called me and asked me to date him !" Min Hee squealed in the class. All of the eyes were on her. "Who ???" some of them asked. "It doesn't make any sense. What idol that will be date you ?" said Hyunwoo harshly. Hyunwoo's friends laughed at his words.

"Yah ! If you don't believe me, then hear this !" Min Hee said and took out her phone. She opened one of the call recording and make it loud speaker.

"Min Hee-ah, will you be my date ? I really like you, and I love you too. Please accept my love. I'm begging," he said, begging. Min Hee then closed the recording. "See ? You trust me know ?" she smirked. The voice kept playing inside Hani's mind. 'Sounds like Kyungsoo," Hani thought.

"Yah ! It's like EXO D.O's voice right ? His deep voice. Yahh ! Open it again !" said Ji Yin. Then, Min Hee opened it again. All of them suspected that was Kyungsoo. Hani called Kai and told him about it.

"Kai-ah," Hani said, slow.

"Waegurae ?" Kai asked.

"I heard that Kyungsoo was in love with Min Hee. Is that right ?" Hani asked, trembled.

"What ?! Choi Min Hee ?" Kai shouted.

"N-Nae,"

"I've something to do. By the way, don't come to the hospital this week," Kai cut the conversation.

Hani was shocked. Why she can't go to the hospital ? Is everything alright ? And, why Kai sounded so anxious when she talked about Min Hee, and how did he knew Min Hee's full name ? All of the thoughts came into Hani's mind in a split second.

Min Hee glanced at Hani. Her face was all dumbfounded and pathetic. She wanted to laugh, but then she just smirked. She went to Hani's place and asked caringly, "Why your face looked so pale ?" Hani looked at Min Hee's eyes, then she ran away to the rooftop.

Hani seat on a chair. She folded her arms and put her head on it. Without her knowing, a tear then suddenly falling down from her eyes. Seconds by seconds, the tears falling down heavily. She also choked and breath uncontrollably. She looked at her phone that was ringing. 'Kyungsoo...' she mutters.

Hani turned off her phone. She cried and cried, until someone suddenly swept off her tears from the back. Hani quickly turned around and saw Jin. Hani ran away. Ran away from Jin. She also didn't know why she was acting that way. She went back to the classroom and grabbed her bag. She glanced at Min Hee's seat. 'She's not here,' she thought.

Hani then took a bus to the hospital and quickly ran to Kyungsoo's room. She saw...Kyungsoo and...Min Hee, laughed together. Min Hee spooned some food for Kyungsoo. They...looked...happy... Then, another stream of tears came off from Hani's eyes. She ran outside the hospital building and went to a lavender garden.

"H-here am I. Coming here again, after being hurt." Hani choked. She let out all of the hurt in her heart. She cried and cried. The tears never stop flowing down on her cheeks. She needs comfort...,from someone who she really needs right now. Hani took a deep long breath before heads to her house.

"I'm home," Hani said weakly. Her father was sleeping at the living room and she doesn't saw her mother. She crawled up the stairs and went to her room, throwing her phone and bag on the floor. She slammed her face on the soft pillow, and it became wet. 'I really should move on, he was happy, with her. Let him live his happiness,' Hani thought as she cried.

She then took a bath to calm herself. She let the cold water streamed down on her body freely. After an hour, she stepped out from the bathroom, looked sick. She jumped on her bed and covered her body with thick blanket. Then, she fall asleep.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)