CHAPTER 17 : I LOVE YOU

It's already 1 hours and 30 minutes and the doctor still doesn't get out from the ICU. I already called the members and their manager. I told them the things that happened. They were really shocked as I told them Kyungsoo saved me. I don't know why. But then, Sehun said that he never helped anyone else except his family. I also shocked, and sad at the same time. I make him hurt. He shouldn't came to save me and nothing would happened to him.

They told me to go home as I started to feel sleepy because it's already midnight. I just ignored them and sat still on the bench near the ICU room. I took my phone and dialed omma's number.

"Omma. I think I will be late tonight," I said.

"Wae ? Where are you ?" she asked me worriedly.

"I'm at the hospital. Something happened to Kyungsoo," I said, trying to hold my tears.

"Omoo. What happened ?" she asked. I wanted to hold my tears, then it flowing down like a river. Kai who saw me crying quickly calmed me down. He patted my shoulders and took my phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo, ommonim. Kai-imnida. I will send her home when Kyungsoo's condition stabled." He said.

"Ah, nae nae. Annyeong," he cut off the conversation and put my phone into my bag. Then, the doctor, Mr. Jay, went out from the room. We all rushed to him. "He's stable now. Nothing serious happened to him. Give him some days and he will be alright. You guys can't visit him right now, just come tomorrow evening," he said and left.

We all relieved. "Khaja ! Your omma was madly worried 'bout you," Kai said and pulled me to the exit door. I just followed him to his car and slept in there.

-

"Yah ! Ahn Hani." Min Hee shouted from a far. I quickly ran as I heard her footsteps nearing my place. I went into a cupboard and sat in it. I controlled my breathing as I don't want her to find me.

The cupboard door was opened. 'I can't hide anymore. She already found me,' I thought. But then, I realized, she is a boy.He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. I can't see his face as the sunlight sprung onto his face. "Follow me," he said soft. 'Who is he ?' That question keep coming to my head.

He lead me to a spacious garden near the school. I don't really know that the garden existed. He then let go of my hand and sat on the green grass. He patted on the grass, asked me to sit beside him. I quickly sat on it. He looked straight. I also do the same, but nothing special. Just a bunch of sunflowers and other colorful flowers.

He then slightly moved forward to cover the sun from me. Then, everything went black.

6:30 a.m.

"Yah, Hani. Wake up !! You already late !" someone yelled. I blinked my eyes several times and saw omma in front of me holding her waist. I took my phone and on it. "Umm, 6:30 a.m." I mumbled and closed my eyes back. Then, my eyes opened wide. I looked again at my phone and quickly grabbed my towel, dashed into the bathroom.

"Palli ! Your father waiting downstairs," omma said. I stripped and opened the shower. After 15 minutes, I quickly wear my uniform and went downstairs with my bag and phone. I picked a sandwich and jumps into the car. Appa gave me a banana milk and drove to school.

The school gate nearly closed. I relieved that I arrived here on time. I make my way to my class and someone stopped me. "Wait a minute. Let's go together to the class," Namjoon said. I firstly wanted to wait for him, but then I remembered what happened to me when Jin wanted to talk with me at the library several days ago.

I ran silently as Namjoon were busy marking the students attendant. As I arrived at the class, they all looked at me. "Hani-ah, why don't you attend to school these days ?" Ari asked me. "I'm sick. Waeyo ? There's something happened ?" I said. "A new abroad student in our class and EXO oppas too," she squealed when came EXO part.

It's odd. They never told me that they're studying here. "But, they only here for several months. Then, they will leave this school." she continued and making sad face. I just nodded. I felt a hand wrapped my neck. "Annyeong, chinguss !" he shouted. I quickly turned back and saw EXO, and no Kyungsoo. Kai, who was wrapping his hand around my neck just smiled.

The girls looked at me shocked. "Ah, she is my cousin. Please be nice to her," Kai said with his seducing voice. 'Ughh, this guy.' I gave him a death glare. He just chuckled and went to his seat. The other EXO members also greeted me and went to their seat. I took my seat and put my head on the table.

"Hani-ah." Someone whispered to my ears. I quickly took a look at her. "Yahh ! Mayaaa !" I screamed like a crazy person. Then, everybody looked at me confused. "Mian," I said. They just doing their work back. "Yah, why don't you tell me that you're here ?" I asked her while pouting. "Ah, mian. I just arrived two days ago and yesterday I registered here. So, I didn't have time to text or call you. Mianhae, chinguya." Maya said while linking her arms with mine.

I looked at her with a serious face. Then, we laughed together. "So how's here ?" I asked her. "Nothing. But, kinda awkward since it's my first time here." she replied. I just nodded and Mrs. Lee went in. "I have an important meeting to attend. So, I hope you guys stayed in the class and be quiet," she said and left.

I let out a sigh. Then, EXO came to my seat. "Wanna join us this evening ? Hospital ?" Chen asked. "Uh, yea. I planned to go there after school," I smiled. "But, the best thing is, we could visits him now." Lay suddenly said. Kai pulled me and grabbed my bag. "You want to follow us ?" Kai asked Maya. She just nodded and grabbed her bag too.We hopped into EXO van and went to the hospital.

At the hospital...

We walked to Kyungsoo room and Lay decided to visited him by couples but I wanted to visit him alone. So, Maya and Kai, Chen and Tao, Lay and Xiumin, Luhan and Kris, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Sehun and Suho. They all visited him for 10 minutes and wanted to go home after that.

"Is it okay if you stayed alone ? Want me to accompany you ?" Kai asked. "I'm okay. Don't worry. Just go okay," I said. They all nodded and send Maya to her house. I took a long breath before turned the doorknob. I sat on a chair beside the bed. I don't know if he's sleeping or unconscious. I didn't make it to ask them about Kyungsoo. I hold his hand. Cold, it's so cold. I started to tear up. 

I felt the grip was tighten. I looked at him. He smiled weakly and my tears rolled down on my cheeks. "Don't cry. It's hurting me," he said. I cried more. He get up and shaded my tears. "I-I'm sorry for making you hurt. If you didn't come that time, this things won't be happened," I choked. "If I didn't came to you, then you'll not be here anymore." he said, calm.

Few minutes later, I calmed down. We all being silent. "Uh, I'm sorry for that day when I left you." he said while putting his hand on the back of his neck. I silent for a moment. Then he suddenly hugged me. "I love you and I need you. Don't leave me," he whispered to my ears. I could feel his warm tears on my shirt. He pulled off and shaded his tears.

I'm speechless. I didn't expected that he will confessed to me. "I need to sleep now. So, go home. I will call your appa to pick you," he said and grabbed his phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo, abeonnim." 

"Could you pick Hani at the hospital ?" he asked.

"Ah, nae nae. Kamsahabnida. Nae," he said and cut the conversation.

"He will be here shortly. I want to sleep first, so yea. Goodnight," he said and pulled the blanket up to his chest. "Goodnight," I replied. I took several steps before turned back. I saw he was watching me. I smiled and left the room.

'Nado... saranghae and I need you too,' I mumbles.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)