CHAPTER 15 : I'M LOST

Kyungsoo pulled off from kiss as he out of breath. He took some steps behind. I took a long deep breath and looked down. I don't know why I kissed him back. I'm lost in it. I can't hold myself. I'm miserable at my own action.

I'm embarrassed. I showed him that I've affection for him. I bit my lips. I took a glance at him and saw he was looking at me. I could feel my face was hotter than before. I closed my eyes and let out a slow sigh.

Suddenly I thought about something. In the evening, he said that the girl who was pregnant was her girlfriend, then, why is him kissing me ? Wait, don't tell me he just wanted to play me like a toy.

"Yah ! Who are you to play me, huh ?" I blurted. I rounded my eyes and covered my mouth with both of my cold hands. I heard he's smirked and started to approach me again. I was afraid. I took some steps, trying to run away from him. Then, my right waist accidentally bumped the corner of my bed.

It's really hurt. I could feel the pain at my spine. Tears slowly flowed down. I bit my lips and hold my right waist. I tried to get up, but I just can't. Then, Kyungsoo nearing me, looking worried. She lifted me up in bride style and put me on the bed carefully.

"Gwaenchana ? Aigoo, why don't you look what's at your back," he said. I ignored him and pushed my waist. "Arghh !" I growled, and tears flowing quickly on my cheeks. "Wait a little, I will call my family doctor." He said and left me in the room, alone. 'I'm hurt and he left me alone ?' I thought in disbelief.

After several minutes, he came back with a doctor. The doctor checked my waist and my blood pressure. "I think your veins is twisted. Kyungsoo, I suggest you to massage her waist since you're her boyfriend." he said and gave Kyungsoo some creams before leaving.

"Girlfriend my butt," I mumbled. "I heard that," he said and opened the cream cap. "Open your shirt," he said and crawled on the bed. "What the fuck are you want to do right now ?" I yelled. "You wanted to massage it by yourself ?" he asked. "Arrasso !" I said and pulled my shirt up to my chest.

I could feel his soft warm hand on my waist with some cold creams. He then started to massage. I have to hold the pain as I don't want to make him felt any burdened by scolding me. I let out a sigh, signed as relieved as he already finished massaging.

I pulled down my shirt. He helps me adjusted the way I lied down. I could feel a little pain, but not as much as earlier. "Oh, you're a good massager. By the way, thanks." I smiled to him. He looked straight into my eyes and make my heart flutters.

"Ah ! About the thing I asked you earlier," I said as I wanted to break the eye contact. "Are you wanna pla-," He cuts me off before I end my question. "She is my sister-in law. Her husband, who is my brother, was on outstation. So, I help her to give birth with bringing her to the clinic. And ! I'm not that kind of guy that likes to play a woman's heart," he said and continued to look straight in my eyes.

I looked away and hid myself into my blanket. 'What did I thought about him ? He is not cruel or what, he is a real gentlemen, you know. Aishh !' I thought. I then pulled off my blanket from my body then I saw he already lay on my bed beside me. "Let me sleep here tonight. Your room seems nice," he said and closed his eyes. "If you want to sleep beside me, I don't really care." he continued.

What could I do, my waist still hurting and I don't really like to stay at other room. I lied down beside him. He then turned his body to my way. I blushed really hard when he suddenly hug my waist. "I need something to hug when I'm sleeping. So, don't think other way," he said while eyes closed.

He then pull me tight into his chest and hug me even tighter. My heart beats really fast. Butterflies suddenly flied into my stomach. I felt really happy but confused at the same time. 'Why is he doing this,' I thought. I then closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment be hugged by a popular idol.

D.O's POV

I hugged her tight as she was sleeping beside me. I don't know why my heart beating so fast when she's near me. I glanced at her, seems like she already fall into a deep sleep. I pecked her cheeks and hugged her tighter. I felt really happy when I'm doing this. I think, she's the one that makes me forget about her, Choi Min Hee.

The next morning, 6:30 a.m.

I woken up by Hani's alarm. I felt a hand was hugging me. I saw Hani's hand on my waist and her face in my chest. She's too cute when sleeping. I slowly pulled her hand away from my waist and put it on the bed. I went into the bathroom and washed up.

I went downstairs and heard some noises from the kitchen. I quickly dashed into the kitchen. It was Mr. and Mrs. Ahn. "Ah, Kyungsoo. Enjoy your night ?" Mr. Ahn asked me and chuckled. I felt my cheeks was burning. "Um, I-I'm not-" I said and got cut by Mrs. Ahn. "Gwaenchana, we know what you feel. Take care of Hani, okay." said Mr. Ahn.

I plastered a fake smile on my lips. "Um, when are you arrived ? You said that you'll be there for three days, is something happened ?" I asked. "Oh, this morning. On 4:30 a.m. Your grandmother said that she's fine and told us to go home and take care of Hani." Mr. Ahn said. I just nodded.

"What did you wanted to ask ? You seems desperate to ask that question," said Mr. Ahn. I took a deep breath. "Umm, did you saw all of it ?" I asked shyly. "Nae. You both would looked great if you're a couple, or you guys already a couple, huh ?" Mrs. Ahn teased. "Ah, aniyo eommonim. We're just friends." I said and took a sip of the honey tea that Mrs. Ahn make.

I excused myself to upstairs since I wanted to take a bath and packed my things since Hani's parents already here. I grabbed my black trousers and black T-shirt with me and dashed into the bathroom. I stripped and enjoyed the warm water flowing to my body.

I then searched for a towel around the bathroom, but I can't find any.'Yah pabo, why don't you bring your towel into the bathroom !' I sighed. I called Hani several times. "Hani ! Hani-ah ! Yah, Ahn Hani !" I yelled. "Ummm," She went to the bathroom. "Mwoya ?" she asked. "Um, can you bring a towel for me ?" I asked her. She turned back and bring a towel with her while closing her eyes.

I quickly grabbed the towel and shut the door. I then wear my black tops and trousers. I dried my hair with the towel and went out. I saw she's still sleeping on her respective bed. I smirked and do my things. I put some BB cream on my hand and put it on my face. I make my hair and grabbed my bag.

I left a note on Hani's dressing table.'Forget the thing that happened last night.' I went downstairs and greeted Hani's parents before drove my car to the dorm.

It's kinda empty. Yeah, my heart empty. Just now I felt the love from Hani, and now nothing. I felt numb. I focused back to my driving. I wanted Hani to be next to me and wanted to cuddle her. But I just can't. Maybe my thought about her liking me was just a lie. It's just a thought though. Huh.

I arrived at the dorm and they started to ask me questions as I opened the door.

"Yah ! Where have you been yesterday ?" -Minseok

"Hyung ! Why don't you bring me too," -Jongin

"Kyungsoo-ah, why don't you come back last night ?" - Suho

"Ohhh ! Uri clubber is here," - Chanyeol and Baekhyun

I sighed. I really tired at this moment and they're asking me questions.

"I've something to do, hyung."

"There's no reason that I wanted to bring you though."

"As what I said earlier,"

"Yaish ! I'm not going to the club,"

"I need some rest. Please don't disturb me." I said. "And I already eat," I continued as Suho pointed his finger to the kitchen and about to say something. I went into my room and locked the door. I slammed my body on the soft bed. I closed my eyes and unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of my shirt.

I closed my eyes and sleep.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)