CHAPTER 18 : OLD LOVE

Min Hee's POV

I heard that Kyungsoo oppa was treated at a hospital. And I knew that Hani would be there too. Is there something with them ? Hell, why I'm thinking that thing. I wear some disguise so that Hani wouldn't knew me.

I wear a black cap with BAM! on it and a pair of black sunglasses. I looked around me, and saw no one there. 'Why I go here, ah ?' I asked myself. I shook my head and turned the doorknob. There's no Hani, so line clear. I took a seat beside Kyungsoo. He's sleeping.

I miss his sweet smiles, deep voice, his touches and his love. I felt really upset when he was with Hani. It's hurt. First, she hanging around BTS oppas. Then now, with my lovely ex. Doesn't she know that she could hurt my oppa ? Ughh, this girl.

I heard some footsteps from the room. I pecked Kyungsoo's cheeks and hold his hand for awhile. Then, I quickly went out from the room.

Kai's POV

I was on my way to Kyungsoo's hyung room because he ordered me to buy him some food. I saw an unknown person left the room recklessly. I really worried, so I quickly dashed into Kyungsoo hyung's room. He was sleeping. I'm relieved. I put the food on the table and rested my body on a soft coach.

'Ahh, it's good.' I thought. I decided to take a nap. I closed my eyes and off to my dreamland...with Hani... no no ! With someone special.

Hani's POV

I wake up earlier today since I have something to do before going to school. I quickly wear my uniform and head to the hospital. I saw Kyungsoo on his bed, laying gracefully on it. I could tell that he was in good condition. I hold his hand tight. I gave him a peck on lips.

I put the container full of food , on the table. I make it before going here. I glanced at my watch. I have another 1 hour before school starts. I gave him another peck and left the room.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)