CHAPTER 10 : DATE

Kai's POV

"Oh. Annyeong, Hani." I corrected the way I sat. She smiled. "What are you doing here ?" she asked me. "Nothing. I'm just wanted to take some fresh air." I replied. She nodded. "Um, your face was just like a person who just broke up." she said. "Having problem with your girlfriend ?" she asked. I saw her eyes were shining like a kid who really wanted to know.

I chuckled a bit. "Nae, I have problem with my crush. Not a girlfriend." I said. 'Uhh, what am I saying.' "Okay, tell me what the problem is." she said as she turned her body to me. "Are you sure to hear ?" I asked. She nodded. I let out a big sigh and tell her.

Hani's POV

I wanted to get some fresh air, so I went to a park near my house. I saw a familiar figure sitting on a chair with earphones on his ear. I decided to take a look of his face. He is Kai. 'What is he doing here alone ?' I asked myself. I decided to greet him. "Annyeong, samchon !" I cheered. He opened his eyes, startled by my greetings. "Oh, annyeong Hani." he replied while correcting the way he sat. I smiled and took a seat beside him. "What are you doing ?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just wanted to take some fresh air." he said. I just nodded. 'His face looked pale. Is something happened ?' I asked myself. "Um, your face was just like you just broke up" It took a lot of courage to asked him that.
"Having problem with your girlfriend ?" I continued. He stared at me like he wanted to eat me.

He then chuckled. "Nae, I have a problem with my crush. Not a girlfriend." he said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Okay, tell me what the problem is." I said and turned my body to him. It was awkward for some seconds. "Are you sure to hear ?" he asked. I just nodded. He let out a sigh and tell me about it.

"I have a crush. Let just called her Bright. She is a bright girl that brightning my heart. I just realized that I liked her when I felt a bit jealousy when he was with other guy. I don't know if I really like her or not, but now... I know. Yes, I liked her. I really like her." He stopped. "I wanted to confess to her, but I just can't because I really can't. It just complicated thing that I couldn't even solved. It's better that I will just keep it as a secret and watched her from a far." he said as his tone was down.

"It's okay." I said and patted his shoulder. He smiled. "Haa ! Let's go out. Hang around the city ! You don't have any schedule right ? Khajaa !!!" I cheered to give him some energy. He laughed hard. "You're so cute. Arrasso ! But you pay for all, okay ?" he said and left me. "Yahh ! I don't even have cash in my purse !!!" I yelled since he was far away from me.

I ran into the house. I prepared myself. I wear a white t-shirt and a black trousers. I tied a pastel blue cardigan and put on some lipstick and some mascaras. I curled my hair and I'm done. I put on a blue converse and grabbed my black bag. I stepped out from the room and saw Kai is waiting me in front of the door.

"Are you ready, ma lady ?" he asked while smiling brightly. I also smiled. I took a look at his outfits, kinda same with me. White t-shirt, black trousers and blue converse. "We look like a couple, didn't we ?" I said. He looked at me and chuckled. "So, this is a date !" he cheered. "Yep. A date with samchon !" I also cheered.

We hop in the car. Kai drove away to a shopping mall. He said, he and EXO members always went there to buy some things. When we arrived there, I could tell why he suggested this shopping mall. Because, it was huge and many things we can buy from it. Kai and I entered Starbucks to buy some drinks. We then went to the cinema to watch a movie. Then, we go shopping ! I bought so many things, from books to clothes. Kai paid all of it. My samchun is rich so I don't bother if his pocket burned.

After a long day, we went home. Unfortunately, there's traffic jam. I have to wake up early tomorrow because of school. I took a look on the watch, it is 11:30 p.m. I guess we were in the mall for too long. "Kenchana. Just sleep. I will wake you up when we arrived home." Kai said. I just nodded and closed my eyes.

Author's POV

Hani already fall into her deep sleep. But Kai still struggling with the traffic jam. It was already 1:30 a.m. They stuck there for 2 hours already. After 20 minutes, finally the traffic has ended. Kai quickly drove to the house since Hani is going to school tomorrow and Kai need to practice for their comeback.

As soon as Kai arrived at Hani's house, he was blank. 'Wake up Hani or bring her upstairs?' Kai asked himself. He decided to bring Hani to her room. He carried Hani in bride style and put her on the bed. Kai pulled the comforter up to Hani's chest. He took a few steps backwards. He stopped a bit. Then, he went forwards and kissed Hani's forehead.

Kai drove to his dorm. The dorm was silent today. He guess, maybe the members already sleep. He tapped the security button and opened the door. He saw Kyungsoo not sleeping yet. "What are doing here late at night, hyung ?" Kai asked. "I waited for you. Where have you been from the morning till midnight ?" Kyungsoo said. "There was a traffic jam when we were on the way back to Hani's house." Kai explained. Kyungsoo just left Kai and went to his room. Kai also went to his room and took a bath before sleeping.

 ———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)