CHAPTER 11 : HELP

Kyungsoo's POV

All the members already sleeping. But, I didn't saw Kai since this morning. He went out dressed up, and he whore some perfumes too. It's weird, he usually don't really wear perfume. He only wear perfume when we were going to an event or when onstage or when he meet with girls.

I heard the security lock was unlocked. I get up and leaned against the coach while pretend to check my phone. Kai came in and locked the door. "What are doing here late at night, hyung ?" Kai asked as he saw me. "I waited for you. Where have you been from the morning till midnight ?" I said. "There was a traffic jam when we were on the way back to Hani's house." Kai explained. I nodded and left Kai in the living room and went to my room.

'So, traffic jam. Where have you been, Kai ?' I thought. I checked my LINE app. I opened Hani's chat page. 'Hey, are you sleeping ?' I send. After 30 minutes, I still doesn't received any messages from her. 'Em, goodnight.' I texted her again. I put my phone at the table beside my bed. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Hani's POV

I opened my eyes since my alarm clock was ringing like the school bell. I lazily took my phone and snoozed off the alarm. I saw a green notification on the bar. I unlocked the security pin and pull down the notification bar. Two LINE messages. 'Who the hell is messaging me when I already fell asleep.' I mumbled. I tap the notification and Kyungsoo chat page was displayed.

I was kinda shocked because he never contacted me since the day we received our phones back. I read the messages that he sent to me, 'Hey, are you sleeping ?' Of course I am sleeping. Please see the clock Mr. Kyungsoo. I then read another message, 'Em, goodnight' It was sent 30 minutes after that. I guess he waited for my replies. I typed, 'Hey, Kyungsoo. I'm sorry, I already fell asleep last night. Sorry for make you waiting.' Successfully sent.

I quickly take my bath and prepared myself for school. I take my bag and went downstairs. Omma already prepared breakfast for me and appa. I munched the sandwich in my mouth. After appa done with his breakfast, he send me to school.

Not so many student at the school right now, because it's only 6:20 a.m. I came earlier than usual. I went to the library and pick a book. It's titled, 'My Love is An Ice'. I thought it was a children book, but went I read the synopsis, I knew. It was a teenage love story. I wanted to read it, but then someone grabbed the book from my hand hardly. I looked at him. He was my classmate. Guess who ?

"Yahh, Jin ! Give that book back !!" I yelled but not so loud. This is library. But then, I remembered something. 'Don't hang or talk or what with my oppas.' In a blink of eye, I just walked out from the library. I know Jin was shocked by my action. "Hani ! Hani-ah !" Jin called. I ignored him and went to the bathroom.

I  saw Min Hee and her gang was there. 'What the hell' I mumbled. I went to the sink and washed my hand. "You did a good job. Thanks, jagi." said Min Hee and left. Her gang also left the bathroom. But I heard like the door was locked. I quickly turn doorknob. 'It was locked' I thought. I knocked the door hardly. "Yahh ! Choi Min Hee ! Open the door !" I shouted. I heard Min Hee and her gang laughing loudly outside. One of the members said, "Kaja ! Let's leave her." They all agreed and left me. I still knocking hardly the door and said "Help !" But I know, there's no one outside.

I seat on the table top. My hand landed on my school pocket. I felt something hard. I pulled it off and it was my phone ! I quickly searched for Ms. Lee number, but I couldn't find it. I saw Kai's number. But, I really don't wanted him to come here. But I don't have any choices left.

I dial his number. "Please pick it up," I said, scared. Then he pick up. "Nae, Hani. Waegurae ?" he asked, but he was Kyungsoo, not Kai. "Um, is this Kyungsoo-shi ?" I asked. "Nae. Wae ?" he said. "Can you help me ?" I said. "Yea. Of course. What help ?" he asked. "Um, never mind." I said. I was about to end the call but then he said, "Are you stuck in the bathroom ?" How did he knows ? "Umm, yeah." I said. "Wait there, I will come." he ended the call.

I pulled my leg close to my chest. I put my chin on the knee and leaned against the mirror. I felt a bit dizzy, and my eyes already wanted to close. I barely can see anything. I closed my eyes, and my sight became black.

Jin's POV

I followed Hani until she went into the toilet. 'Maybe she couldn't hold it anymore,' I thought. I heard Min Hee's voice inside the toilet. Then, the door was opened. I hid behind a wall near the toilet. I took a look at the toilet. Min Hee was holding a lock and key. Her friend pasted a notice said, 'Unuseable' at the door. Min Hee locked the door. I heard someone shouted inside. It was Hani. One of her friend said, "Kaja, let's leave her."

That time, I knew. There was someone inside the washroom. I get out from the hidden place, and said, "Yah, Choi Min Hee. What are you doing ?" I asked her. "Ah, Jin oppa. I just wanted to let the girls know that this toilet it broken." she smiled. "Then, why I heard someone screamed for help in there ?" I asked again. Her expression was changed. "A-a-ani oppa. Maybe it's j-just your imagination." she said. "Em, I'll go first. Bye," she left with her friends. I didn't heard anything inside the washroom. I guess she is right. I left and went to the rooftop.

Kyungsoo's POV

I took my key and quickly went to the car when Hani called Kai to help her because she was trapped inside the toilet. Kai was sleeping unconsciously even his phone were ringing as loud as what. I drove as fast as I can. So lucky of me, there were not so many car that morning. I arrived at Hani's school 15 minutes after that. I took short cut so I would arrived her earlier.

I called Hani to asked her which toilet's block was she trapped. She doesn't picked up. I decide to asked a security guard to check up. "Excuse me, is there any girls toilet that usually locked ? My sister called me. She told me that she was trapped." I asked. "Usually it was at library block." He said. He lead me the way to the library girls' toilet.

We found a note on the toilet's door. 'Unuseable' "It must be that kids again," the security sighed. He unlocked the door. I found a familiar figure on the sink. I quickly rushed towards her. I am right, she's Hani. I tried to wake her up. But she doesn't give any respond. I carried her and went to my car. A girl bumped into me and said, "I'm sorry" then, she left.

I laid Hani down on the guest seat. I started the engine and immediately went to the hospital.

Third Person's POV

I bumped into someone. I know, I knew him just from his car. He carried Hani away. His face tells that he was worried. I said sorry to him, and left. He also left. I took a look at him once again. Yes, he is Do Kyungsoo. The same person that I knew. The most handsome, the cutest, the most caring and the sweetest guy I ever met.

I am just too idiot to left him like that. I shouldn't have left him and nothing bad would happen to me. That story kept flashing back into my mind. My tears already flowing on my cheeks. I am such an idiot. I cried hardly and slammed my head into my hand.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)