CHAPTER 8 : MEMORIES

"Wanna go home ?" the guy asked. Hani nodded. "Okay, let's go" he said. Hani was hesitated for following him. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." he said as know what in Hani's mind. He untied Hani's hands and legs. Hani followed him to his car. They hop in. "So, where is your house ?" he asked Hani. Hani told him and he drove there.

After about an hour, the guy suddenly stopped his car in front of a park near Hani's house. Hani walked out from the car and went to her house. She pushed the bell button outside her house.

Hani's POV

The guy stopped in front of a park near my house. I walked out from the car and went off to my house. I pushed the bell button and it is ringing from inside. My mom opened the door, and she was crying. She opened the gate and hugged me tightly. I also hugged her. "Where have you been, darling ? I was worried about you. Jongin said that you're missing suddenly," said mom while ruffled my hair. "I just went to my chingu's house. I'm sorry if I burdened you," I lied and hugged her. We went into the house.

"Uh, by the way, Jongin's friend is staying in your room. I hope you didn't care." mom said. I nodded and walked off to my room. I turned the doorknob and found someone on my bed. I putted my bag on my study chair. I take a look to his face. 'I think, I've saw him somewhere.' I thought. I grab my towel and pajamas and dashed into the bathroom. After couples of minutes, I go the sofa and took my nap.

Kyungsoo's POV

I suddenly woke up in 4:30 a.m. I took my phone and left the bed. But then, I realized, there's a girl on the sofa, sleeping like a princess. I went to her and took a look at her face. She...is...the...girl. 'Wait, wait ! She is Jongin's cousin ? Like really, so she was the girl who walked out from our dorm building ! Oh my god, why I don't realized this !' I mumbled. 

I lifted her and put her on the bed. She looks really pretty while sleeping. But, more pretty when smiling. 'Ugh, stop it Kyungsoo. She is nothing !' I said harshly in my heart. I left the room and went to the room where the manager hyung are. I took the van key. I left a note on his phone.

Hyung, I wanted to borrow your van for a while. -Kyungsoo' 

I closed the door and went straight to the van. I drove to my studio at Namsan. I took out the studio key from my pocket and unlocked the door. I walked in. I pressed the light button and it lights up all over the room. I took out a box from an old wooden shelf in the corner of the studio. I opened the box. It's full of pictures of me and a lady. I took some of the pictures and look at it endlessly. Then, the tears started to flow out from my eyes without I realized.

[Flashback]

'Oppa, can we meet ?' asked her.

'Nae, of course.' I replied.

'Then, meet me at the first place we met.' she said.

'Okay.' 

I quickly grabbed my black coat, car key, phone, purse and rushed to the car. I started the engine and went to Namsan Tower. I was excited but worried in the same time. I thought she would make a suprise for me or something. We haven't met for couples of months. We also didn't contact as we were busy with our schedules. She was with her school things. I was with my group activities.

I arrived at a cafe at Namsan Tower. It was our first meeting place. I saw a lady, sat lonely at a corner of the cafe. I went in and sat in front of her with a cup of coffee I've ordered. I snapped my fingers in front of her face. "Ah, you are here." she said with not-too-shocked face. "Why do you wanted to see me ? Missed me ha ?" I asked. "Ani, oppa. I wanted to tell you something. It is—" she stopped a while as she began to started the serious conversation.

I started to feel uneasy about this thing. "Um, oppa. I hope you won't get mad, because it was something that I really wanted to." she pulled a long breath and let it off. I stared at her. "Let's end our relationship. I know you already bored of me, and I am bored of you. Instead, I have found someone better. So let's just end it." she said over a breath.

I was shocked and wanted to cry when she said that. "I am not bored of you. Why are you even thinking that way ? And, what's the better of him that I don't have ?" I asked her desperately. She smirked. Her lovely and sad face has gone. She said, "He is somewhat useful than you. So, annyeong oppa. Hope you meet someone better," and left me at the table alone.

[End Of Flashback]

I felt my heart was aching. I can't take this anymore. The more I looked at the pictures, the more I thought her. "Just get off of my life, bitch !" I shouted loudly. I have promised to myself that I won't ever fall into any woman.  More tears getting out from my eyes. "Sucks !" I said and left the studio. I hop into my car and wiped off my tears. I drove back to the dorm and take my nap.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)