CHAPTER 9 : COINCIDENCE

Hani's POV

Today is Saturday. I woke up late since it was weekend. I set up my bed and went to the bathroom for bath. From the bathroom, I already heard Kai yelling and knocking the door of my room. 'I thought he and the other members already left,' I mumbled. I just ignored him. I stepped out from the bathroom and quickly wear my clothes.

I opened the door while drying my hair. "What do you want ?" I asked. "Ani. I just wanted to check you out." Kai said. He seems like wanted to look for someone or something from my room. Then, he let out a big sigh of relieved. I make the 'really' face to him. "Okay, fine ! I just wanted to ask if something happen when Kyungsoo sleeping in your room ?" he finally asked the true question.

I was kinda blank when he asked that. "Ah, so the guy name is Kyungsoo." I said while nodding. "Something happened ?!" asked Kai desperately. "Ani. When I woke up he already left. I don't know where he goes. Wae ?" I said. "Okay then. Go take your breakfast." he said and leave.

I went to the kitchen and smelt something good from there. There's some kimchi pancakes and a cup of tea. There is also a note saying, 'mani mogo ! (Eat a lot ! ) - omma' I usually received this kind of note when mom and dad already went out. I just smiled and ate the pancakes.

Someone entered the kitchen. 'The cute guy when sleeping !' Oh no, no. He is Kyungsoo.' I cheered in my heart. He grabbed a glass and opened the fridge. He took out a carton of milk and put it in the glass. He then gulped down the milk and washed the glass. He took a short-glance at me, then he walked to the living room.

'Kinda arrogant. But, he seems like a kind person when he slept. Aigoo, why are you thinking of him. Just eat your food and go out.' I mumblec and continued eating the pancakes.

Kyungsoo's POV

I wake up and remembered that I have to go to Kai uncle's house. I quickly take my bath and drove there. When I arrived, I went to the main door and opened it. 'Everybody already wake up.' I sighed. I went to the kitchen and saw the girl. 'Hani.' I grabbed a glass and opened the refrigerator. I took out a carton of milk and poured it into the glass.

I took a glance at Hani when I gulped down the milk. She was watching me. I wanted to smirk, but I afraid she will embarrassed. So, I decided to only washed the glass. As she was eating, I took a shor glance. Seems like she already anticipated it. I went to the living room and watched a variety show, 'The Return Of Superman'.

"Aigoo, kyeopta Seojunnie !" Chanyeol squealed. I thought only fangirls do that. Then, Baekhyun came. "Seoeun-ah !" he also squealed when he look at the tv. No doubt, the twins were very cute. I wished to have a cute twins like that one. 'Shit ! Why you're even thinking about having a twin when you doesn't even wanted to have a relationship,' I cursed. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen again.

I bumped into her. She was about to fall back on her butt. But, I make a fast move with grabbing her waist. But, she fell on my chest. I could heard her breathing. It's kinda refreshing myself. It lasts for seconds until I saw her cheeks were red as tomato. I quickly let her go and grabbed a glass and poured some water. I turned around and saw she was hiding behind a cabinet. "You don't have to hide okay. Just think that 'the thing' doesn't happened just now." I said with my deep voice.

She bowed at me and left the kitchen. When she turned around, her head was knocked by a cabinet door. She hold her head. I went there to see her head. "It is swollen. Wait here." I said and pull a chair for her. She dumped her head hardly in her hand, but then she realized that it only make it worse. 'Cute !' I smiled and took the emergency kit. "Turn !" I said. She turned and our eyes met. She rounded her eyes and quickly looked down. I pulled her chin and see her head. I put some ices into the cloth and put it at her swollen forehead. She hold the pain and closed her eyes.

After that, I pasted a wound dressing on her forehead and it finished. "Okay, it finished now," I said. "Thank you, Kyungiee!" she replied and bowed to me. "Kyungie. Kyungie. Kyungie." I kept saying this word. I doesn't realized that I already smiled like a crazy person at the kitchen. "Yah, hyung. What are you doing ?" Kai startled me. "Nothing. Just reading fans messages." I lied. He just nodded and went to the living room.

Kai's POV

"Yah, hyung. What are you doing ?" I asked D.O. He seems startled a bit. "Nothing. Just reading fans messages." he said. I just nods and went to the living room. I couldn't believe what am I seeing just now. 'Does Kyungsoo-hyung like Hani ? Or he just wanted to help ?' I thought. What is this ? Why I am feeling this way. Do I like Hani ? 'No, you're not !' I shooke my head and went outside.

I sat on a chair at the park near Hani's house. I kept thinking if I am jealous of Kyungsoo-hyung. Maybe I should just forget about it. Hani is my cousin, it is a normal thing when you felt jealous when your cousin talking to other person with such friendly attitude. I put on my earphone and heard some songs. 'Ughh ! Why the songs are all sad songs.' I mumbled. I changed the playlist to a rock playlist. But then, I changed it back to the first playlist.

I hearing the songs. It is same as what I felt. Jealousy, mad, sad, love all in one playlist. I closed my eyes and rested my body on the chair. I thought, 'It would be great if Hani is here with me,' I heard some footsteps. It is nearing me. "Annyeong, samchun !" said the person. A girl. I opened my eyes and she is Hani.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)