CHAPTER 21 : HEARTBROKEN

3 years later...

D.O's POV

It took me 3 years to move on. Um, at least it's faster than before. Let's not talk about it okay. We had world tour and were prepared for our comeback this year with EXODUS album and repackaged album, Love Me Right.

We practiced until late night for the concert and comeback until we satisfied with the performance.

Chen, Kai and Sehun went to buy some snacks. The others head back to the dorm. They were stinks. Especially, Chanyeol. 

They went to their rooms and took a bath then sleep. After I took my bath, I decided to stroll outside, at a park, a lavender park. No, I think it's garden.

I took a sit on the ground. 'I guess I have to take another bath this night,' It would be great if I jog in this area next evening after practiced. I decided to go to the dorm and sleep. But before that, bath !

"Where were you ?" Kai asked.

"Strolling a bit. Wanna follow next evening ?" I said.

"Where to ?"

"Nahh. You can't follow. Goodnight," I said and left him.

I took another bath and slammed my body on the comfy bed. 'Ahh, it's good.' I thought. I closed my eyes and have my sleep.

Hani's POV

Yass ! Tomorrow I will be graduated from the school. Ugh, it's like hell to me. Many things happened as I'm studying here. Should I tell you a bit ? Um, where should I start ? Min Hee ? Bangtan ? Or Maya ?

Okay let's start with the less interesting. Min Hee. She was been dragged out from the school as she bullied some juniors for 3 years. Her gang was also been dragged out because of some reasons that I also don't know.

Then, Bangtan ! They had their comeback and have to stop their studies. I still remember when Namjoon said, "There's nothing could apart us. If you have any problems or need someone to comfort you, just call me. I will be there for you," I'm so proud ! Hahaha, the other Bangtan members seems to keep a secret from me. Ugh, I don't know what is it, but everytime Namjoon talking with me, they will smiling sheepishly and glanced at me. Let's stop it.

Next story~~~ Maya. She had a boyfriend now. Huuuu, so lucky. He was handsome, kind-hearted, cute, loving, caring, sweet and others. I'm so envious of her. They decided to engage when Maya graduated from school. So lucky, right ? 

Next ? AHN HANI. I'm still the same person as before. Same appearance, same thoughts, same attitude and different heart. After the heartbroken thing, I decided to move on, and it's on the way to success. He never contacted me after that. I know what the reason is. It's kinda hurt when loving someone who didn't love you back. So, I gathered my strength, to forget him.

It's not that I really forgotten him. I tried to forget the love that I have for him. He's helping too. By stop contacting me. I have to admit, the past years I've been waiting for his messages, his calls. But, I never accepted once. Maybe, he already forgot me. Forgot the memories that we made.

He said that he love me and need me. Then, it just hopes. He never meant it. He never take it too serious. I'm tired. Tired of crying. Tired of waiting. Tired of hurting. I felt like I'm a doll that easily bought and threw away.

The happy moments, the sweet memories that we had...it's like a dream. Dream that suddenly came and suddenly left. I thought that I would be happy when I'm in love. Then, it hurts me. Love didn't always have to be good right ? There's time when you smiled happily, there's time when you cried hardly, there's time when you hurt badly and there's time when you forgot easily.

Love isn't something that only means love. Love is hardships between two person, a girl and a boy. It's about learning to give, learning to accept, learning to trust, learning to know, learning to be honest, learning to be responsible person, learning to be a person that could be leaned on, learning to be a good person, learning to take care of someone, learning to have strength, learning to be positive and learning to love.

Not everyone knows how to love. Sometimes, they thought that love is only about a girl and a boy, liking each other and ended just like that. Sometimes, they thought that a girl and a boy loving each other dearly until they died.

Love is not something to be hurt. Love is something to be cared of. The reason why people break ups is because of they thought that their love is good enough. To love, we need times. To love, we need impressions. To love, we need encouragement. To love, we need to find the right person. So that we wouldn't hurt.

I learned something as I drowned into my deep thoughts. Love is not always have to be happy and heartbroken is not about hurting too. I've tried my best to love and to hate him. Sometimes, I thought. If he really forgotten me. If he still kept my number. If he still love me. If he still needed me. Sometimes, his name suddenly appeared in my dream. I still remembered it clearly. 'Do Kyungsoo' The name that I couldn't forget even I tried to. It's not a forced dream, it came by itself.

Three years of heartbroken. I couldn't say that I'm okay because my heart still longing for him. Longing for him to come back to me. Longing for him who didn't know I'm still here waiting for him. This is it. Crying again. Yeah, crying. It's part of my habit now.

I really should move on. But, I know I can't.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)