CHAPTER 6 : "WHERE AM I ?"

Hani's POV

My mum agreed to accompany me to buy some stationaries and school things this evening. On 3 o'clock sharp, we started to make our way to the bookstore by car.

I turned on the radio and EXO's El Dorado were  playing. The song was very interesting and I also sing it, "Sail, sail, sail, gotta gotta go go, gotta find the el dorado, el dorado" I saw my mum just smiled and focused on the road.

After a while, we arrived at the bookstore. Seems like there's not so many people in there. I unbuckled the belt and open the door. Mum also do the same. After mum locked up the car, we went inside. The bookstore was so daebak ! It have everything that really needed by students and others. I took a basket and went inside with my mum to search my things.

I bought some pens, ruler, eraser, correction tape, notebooks and other things. We went to the counter and pay it. After that, we hop on the car and went home. I checked out my school things as soon as I arrived home.

✔ Bag
✔ Books
✔ Pencil Box
✔ School uniform
✔ Socks
✔ Shoes

"All checked ! I'm done !!" I said. I admitted that I really excited to go to school tomorrow. I took a look at the uniform. I smiled happily at the uniform. I touched the school badges and smiled again. I went downstairs since it's already time for dinner. I sat at the dining table with my dad. "Dad, are you gonna send me to school tomorrow ?" I asked my father. "Yea, of course darl. It's your first day." he replied. I nodded. Mum served us dinner. It was spicy chicken stew and other side dishes like kimchi and fish cake. "Let's dig in !" said mum with excited tone. Dad took a spoonful of the stew and tasted it. He showed thumbs up. I started to munch the food. It's heaven~ After the dinner, I went to my room.

I took my phone and open the alarm thing. I set it on 6:15 a.m. since I have to be at the school by 7:00 a.m. I checked my LINE app. Maya didn't send any messages to me since that day when I asked about Kyungsoo. I wanted to message her, but maybe I should do that tomorrow because my eyes really wanted to go to it's dreamland. I put my phone by the side of my bed. I pull the comforter and went to my dreamland.

6:15 a.m.

The alarm rings. I take my phone and slide the screen. I quickly grab my towel and dashed into bathroom. After a few minutes, I step out from the bathroom. I drying my hair. I picked my phone and messages Maya, 'Morning~' I tapped send button. Few seconds later, 'Yah ! How dare you not lining me. I'm sulking !' she replied. I smiled, 'Mian ! I was too busy these days. And now, I have to go to the school.' I typed. Then, I continued, 'Kay bye for now. I will text you later.'

I grabbed my bag pack and put my phone in my pocket. I went downstairs and saw my father already waiting me while sitting on the coach. "I'm ready ! Kaja !!" I cheered. Dad just smiled and went out. I followed him from behind. We get in the car and went to school.

6:45 a.m

It took 25 minutes from house to school. I waved my father and went in the school. 'This school is so big !' I whispered to myself. I look around the school and suddenly, BAMM ! I bumped into a boy. "Mianhaeyo," I said and bowed to him. He get up since he fell down. "Gwaenchana. I'm sorry too, " he smiled and leave. I took a look at my watch. 6:50 a.m. I better go to the office.

I went to the office and again, bumped into someone. It is him. The boy I bumped earlier. "I'm sorry one more time," I said. We both chuckled. "Why are you here ?" he asked me. "I wanted to know what class I'm in since I'm new here." I said. "Oh, you must be Ahn Hani from Class A." he said. "Um, yes. Am I in that class ? Could you show me my class ?" I asked him. "Of course. That was my class too. But first, you have to take your locker key." he said. I went into the office and asked to a woman at the counter. "Um, my name is Ahn Hani and I wanted to pick my locker key. I am the new transfer student," I said. She nodded and gave me a key.