CHAPTER 16 : WAKE UP

Today is the third day I didn't attend to the school. The best part is, NO HOMEWORKS ! YASSSS. I'm freaking sick. My waist still hurt, and my fever takes forever to recover, but I think I felt better than yesterday. I took a bath and changed into my casual clothes.

I went downstairs and eat breakfast that omma left. There's a note, 'Take care and eat well ! - omma' I smiled and continued munching my breakfast. It's been awhile after omma started to work. She said that she couldn't stayed at home and do nothing when all the things already she finished. Then appa gave his' permission for omma to work.

I received a message and it startled me. It's from Kyungsoo. I smiled when I read it. 'Are you free right now ? Let's hang out. I'm bored,' he said. I quickly typed, 'Yess ! Palli pick me now.' I pressed 'send' and dashed into my room. My waist suddenly stop hurting. I don't know why. Sooner or later it will hurting again, I guess.

I wear a pair of black-white lined shoes and a short black and white dress on my knee level. I grabbed my bag and stepped outside after I heard the door bell rang. I quickly opened the gate and run to Kyungsoo. He put his hand on my forehead. "Seems like you already in a good condition. How's your waist ?" he asked. "It's not hurt," I said. His sweet heart-shaped smile melted my heart. "Ready ?" he asked. I nodded. "Khaja !" he cheered and opened the door for me. "Thanks, oppa." I said shyly.

He gave me a smile and drove off. Silence entered the car. I felt awkward. Usually he will started the conversation. "Um, where are we going oppa ?" I asked to break the silence. He glanced at me, and smiled again. 'Damn, my heart.' I mumbles.

"Um, I wanted to buy something. So, we will head to the mall," he said, calm. I nodded and looked outside the window. I pressed the window button, and it came down. The calming breeze blew my face and hair. I could hear Kyungsoo smirked. I quickly pressed the window button and shut it off.

I took a glance at him, still focusing to his driving. I'm lost when I looked at him. His heart-shaped lips makes me wanted to peck it. "Done examining my handsome face ?" he asked and it startled me. "I-I'm not e-exam-examining your f-face," I said, trembled. I looked away from his eyes. I'm weak in front of him. "Gwaenchana, you can look at my handsome face as much as you want," he said with a soft tone, kinda teasing.

'Urgh, the killer tone that I loved most. Wae, Kyungsoo-ah,' I thought. We then arrived at the mall that Kyungsoo wanted to go. I opened my seat belt and the door was opened by Kyungsoo. I smiled happily. He took my hand and we walked side by side. I'm happy with this. I felt that I'm special for him, and I loved it.

We stopped at one of the famous clothes shop there. Kyungsoo pulled me in and he started to pick some tops for him and me. He kept taking clothes and shoved at my hand. "Now, go try it." he said and pushed my body slowly into the changing room.

I then chose a beautiful and cute pink dress with white lines at the bottom. I then adjust my hair and walked out. Kyungsoo's eyes went round as an owl, and his mouth making 'O' shape. "You're... beautiful," he said, looking me from top to bottom. I only smiled and looked down.

He then payed for the clothes and we stepped out from the shop. "Are you hungry ?" he asked while looking at his watch. "Nae," I said, slow. He grabbed my hand and lead me. We then stopped at the center of the mall. Suddenly, a girl with pretty legs approached Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo oppa ?" she squealed. I let out a sigh. "Eh, Hara-ah. What are you doing here ?" asked Kyungsoo. He then walked with the girl named, Hara, I guess as I heard just now.

I'm being left. I'm hurt, by someone I loved. I glanced at him for the last time before walking to nowhere. I followed where my legs leads me too. I then arrived at a cafe. I ordered an Ice Americano and paid it. I pulled the cafe door with my left hand as my right was holding the americano.

I was pulled by my legs to walk to an abandoned and quiet garden. Even it's abandoned, it's still beautiful as the breathtaking lavenders fragrance fulled the garden. I took a long, deep breath before taking a sip of the coffee.

I felt, alone, mad, sad, choked, love, and hate. I had everything in my heart. I need someone. Someone to hear what my heart wanted to say. I took out my phone and dialed Namjoon's number. After a while, he picked it up.

"Ah, nae Hani-ah. Waegurae ?" he asked.

"Um, I had a story that I needed to tell to someone, so it could ease my heart a bit." I said, shy.

"Where are you ?" he asked. I think he wanted to hear my story.

"Uh, at a lavender garden near XXX mall." I replied.

"Okay, wait there." he said and end the conversation.

It's already 1 hour and 30 minutes, and I don't see anyone around the garden. I then typed a message to Namjoon. 'Namjoon-ah, I think, I should go back now since it's already late evening. I will tell you later.' I pressed 'send' button and quickly get up. I glanced at the watch, I'm late. I better hurry, or omma will mad at me for not telling her that I went out.

I take a quiet, dark road because it's the only road that could makes me reach my house faster. I felt like there's someone following me.

I saw a shadow near me. I speed up and he also get a catch with my speed. I saw another two shadows beside him. I started to tear up. All I could think is Kyungsoo. 'Op-oppa, help me' I mumbled.

I could feel the three persons already right behind me. I tried to run, but they're faster. One of them grabbed my waist and back-hugged me hardly. And of course, my right waist stung. "Why are you running, babe." said a guy with a black beanie who is back-hugged me. "Let me go !" I yelled and tried to escape from his grip.

He pulled me even tighter. I couldn't against him anymore. I can't endure the pain anymore. There's nothing left in my body. All I can do is to pray that someone will help me. Then, the other guy with blue sweatshirt suddenly cupped my face. I started to fluster. I want to cry right now. He then leaned in and about to kiss me. His friend, with a long scar at his cheeks said, "Yah ! You should let me first, I'm your hyung." He chuckled. The man who cupped my face quickly gave some spaces for his hyung.

I closed my eyes, still hoping that someone will come and save me. "Omo, she enjoyed it. Arrasso, jagi. Wait a little," said the oldest person and about to open his trousers.

I could hear someone shouted my name. I looked at him and... "Kyungsoo...oppa," I said slowly. The man who was hugging me, let me go and started to attack Kyungsoo. His friend also followed him. Then, the oldest guy adjusted his trousers and went there to join them. I'm afraid... afraid that something would happen to Kyungsoo.

"Hani ! Run ! Save yourself !" Kyungsoo shouted. I wanted to run, but my legs just don't want to hear me. My legs frozen there. I saw Kyungsoo beats them until they're unconscious. I let out a relieved sigh.

Kyungsoo then hugged me. "Gwaenchana ?" he asked. I wanted to hug him too, but I remember the bitter that I felt that evening. I also have my own ego. I've to admit it. I quickly escaped myself from his arms. I took my bag and walked home. He shouted my name and chased me. Then, his voice fades out and there no more footsteps that chasing me. I'm started to worried.

I turned back and saw he lying on the cold road while holding his stomach. My eyes rounded and I quickly ran to him. I saw a lot of dark red spots on his shirt. I started crying. "Oppa, w-wake up. I need you. I love you. Don't leave me," I said, but barely heard. I took out my phone and called an ambulance.

Not long after that, a police car and an ambulance arrived at the scene. A nurse took out a stretcher and put Kyungsoo on it with the driver's help. "You wanted to follow, miss ?" asked one of the nurse. I nodded and followed them inside the ambulance.

"Gwaenchana ?" he asked. I still remembered his voice clearly in my ears. It hurts me. My heart can't stop blaming myself. My tears started to flow down as I held his hand. His pale face... I can't, just can't. 'I hurt him, and... maybe would make he died too.' I thought.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)