CHAPTER 24

It's been 2 weeks since I engaged to Kyungsoo and it's been 2 weeks too I'm here at Korea. I'm happy with him. There's nothing could apart us. I glanced at the ring on my ring finger. I still couldn't believe that I already engaged with the one I love. It's like a dream.

Ring...ring...

"Hello ?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, this is Hani right ?" the caller said.

"Nae, nae."

"There's something happened to Kyungsoo. Could you come here ?"

"What happen to him ? Text me the address please. I will go there right away," I said and hung up.

Few seconds later, I received a message. I quickly drove my car and went to the place.

Third Person's POV

"She's coming. I want you to kidnap her as soon as you saw her. Understand ?" I said. He only nodded and quickly ran to the van. I stepped inside a cafe and ordered two iced americanos. I wanted to have some interesting chats with that, umm... what should I call her ? Hani ? Kyungsoo's girl ? Or stealer ? Forget it. I paid for the coffees and went outside.

It's so quiet out here, I guess they already kidnapped her. I wear a mask to cover my face. Then, I opened the door and I saw her. "Nice guys. I thought that she is too hard to get. Thanks a lot. You can leave," I smirked. "Yah, who are you ?!" she screamed. I just ignored her and went to the driver seat. I drove to the house, where he is.

'You'll know as soon as we arrived at the house. Wait a little, sis.' I thought.

"Let me go. I don't even know you. Please, I beg you. Let me go," she begged. Then, she tried to take her phone. I quickly snatched it and turned off her phone. I grabbed a black cloth and covered her mouth so that I won't heard her screaming anymore. Why I didn't think of it before.

Then, we arrived at the house. I could tell that he's here because his car was in the garage. I opened the door and pulled Hani outside. Her eyes were red and puffy. I sighed and pulled her inside the house. I pushed her to the coach and called my oppa.

"Oppa ! Where are you ?" I shouted. "I'm here," a deep voice suddenly appeared from an empty room behind me. "You're shocking me. By the way, guess who I brought here ?" I asked brightly. "Wait, what ? Who did you bring ?" he asked me while eyeing every corner of the house. "She's here. Your love. I know you missed her," I smiled. "Did you mean Hani ?!" he yelled. "Yah, why are you yelling at me. It's you that really wanted to meet her right ? I just can't when I heard you shouted her name while sleeping," I said. "Yah, Mi Young. She's your friend, right ? Why are you doing this to her ?" he asked. "Huh, friend ? Seriously friend ? She's a slut. She stole my ex boyfriend ! She hurt my brother. She ignored me. Is that a friend ? Wow, unbelievable !" I clapped.

He looked at me in disbelief. By the other hand, I could heard Hani screaming and crying at the same time. "You better send her off or you won't see me here again," he warned. "Wae ? What you wanted to do ?" I asked. He sighed and went to Hani. "Yah, oppa ! Oppa !" I hold his arm so that he won't untied Hani's legs and hands. He pulled his hand and continued untie it.

"Yah, Kim Namjoon !" I shouted his name. He looked at me and pulled Hani to the garage. He opened the car for Hani and drove off. I don't know where he went, but I guess he went to Hani's house or Kyungsoo's dorm.

Namjoon's POV

I don't know where to start. Hani was watching me all the time. I don't know why Mi Young doing this. She knew that I already moved on. Why is she doing such a thing. I tried to focus on the road, but Hani's eyes just disturbed me. I stop by at the near cafe and bought some drinks. I gave Hani the drink and drank mine.