CHAPTER 12 : JEALOUSY

I realized that someone carrying me. I took a look at the guy that carrying me."D.O," I quietly burst it out. "Just call me Kyungsoo," he smiled and laid me down on the guest seat. I rested my body since I was dizzy. I don't remember what had happened when I'm locked in the washroom.

I saw Kyungsoo worriedly looked at me and drove to the hospital. "I'm okay, D-Kyungsoo. Just send me home" I said. He just smiled and focused to his driving. I realized something. "Waitt ! Did you bring my bag ?" I asked. "Bag ? What bag ?" he asked me back. He then stopped at the side way. "Wait a minute." He took out his phone and dial someone.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Lee. This is Kyungsoo. Could you help me with something ?" he said. 'Ms. Lee ? You even have her number ? Daebakk !' I thought. "Could you bring a student bag from class..." he looked at me. I said silently, "A". "Em, from class A." he continued. "Her name is Ahn Hani," he said. I'm totally screwed. What would I do when she asked me on the next class. "Nae, I will wait you at a cafe near the school." he said and cut off the call.

"Thanks. By the way, you know her ?" I asked. "Yea. She is my mother's friend," he replied. I nodded. "So, I don't have much time to send you to your house. So, called your mother and told her that you will be staying at Kai's dorm. I'm gonna stopped awhile at the cafe to take your bag. Want anything ?" He asked. "Um, yes. Bubble tea please," I said. I get off the car and went inside the cafe.

Kyungsoo's POV

I get off from the car. 'Aishh, why are you being so nice to her. She is nothing ! Remember that !' I mumbles. I saw Ms.Lee at the corner of the cafe. I ordered two bubble teas because Sehun asked me to buy him one when I'm going out. I go to Ms. Lee table. "Ah, annyeong Kyungsoo-ah. Here's the bag," she gave me the bag. I smiled and bowed to her. "If you have any questions just ask Hani okay ?" I said and left.

I pushed the cafe door and went to my car. I gave Hani a bubble tea and I started the engine. I drove to my dorm. "Already call your mother ?" I asked seriously. "Nae." she said. I pull the brake slowly as the traffic light was yellow and turning red. I waited until it goes green and pulled the gear. I took a look at Hani who was sucking the bubble tea like a kid who was bubble tea-lover. I smiled a little, then I came back to my sense.

'It's hard! She's too cute. I couldn't stand it anymore,' I mumbled. We then arrived at the dorm. I opened the door and, as I expected. "Hani !! Are you hurt somewhere ?" asked Jongin anxiously. I put the key car on the table and went into my room. I heard Jongin said, "You wait here for some hours. I will come back later, okay ?" I felt like he is her boyfriend or what. 'Are you jealous of him ?' I quickly denied the feeling. I took quick bath and changed into casual practice clothes. Of course it was black.

I went out from the room and saw Hani sat on the sofa while massaging her temple. I went back into my room and bring a painkiller. I closed the door and about to go to the sofa when Jongin throw a bottle of oil onto Hani's lap. I sighed and went outside. It's kinda awkward that time. I decided to back off and let Jongin wins. Uh, what am I talking about. I jumped in the car. Jongin sat beside me.

He started a conversation, about Hani of course. "Hyung, Hani is cute right ? She also pretty. Has nice leg and body. Ughh, I wish I am his boyfriend." he said. 'You already acted like a boyfriend just now when she was there.' I thought. Then, I snapped from the thought about Hani. 'Yah, Do Kyungsoo. How many times that I should remembered you ? She is nothing ! Nothing ! Zero !' I mumbles. The other members then hops in the van and we went to the practice room.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)