Chapter 1

My name is Blaine Sam S. Brodrguez. I'm 16 years old and I study at Greenfield Academy.

I'm one of those people who were addicted to Book fantasies. Ops. Not the one with cencored! What I meant are those epic fantasy and romance novels like Nicholas Sparks books or Lord of the rings.

I also loved to bake and my parents own one of biggest pastry companies in the Philippines.

 By the way, this is the story of how fate played with me. and the story of how I met the person whom I felt the "TRUE LOVE"  I was looking for my whole life.

1 year ago.I met this 'tall' and handsome guy when I was a sophomore in the Academy.

This is a classmate of one of my bestfriends. I didn't know his name back then.

I looked at him from head to toe. Her skin color is milkish white, messy hair,

After those days in our English class, I was writing in my notebook something useless like "I hope I can have a boyfriend" and suddenly I heard our English teacher mentioned the name Kenneth Chad Javier.

I was shocked and realized my classmates were giving each other's baffled looks."Who is that?" asked classmate no.1 who was holding the lip balm. It's not like a lip balm. It's like cooking oil in her mouth.

"Ah, maybe that's what they're talking about earlier in the hallway, Emma-" said classmate no. There are 2 straight combs in his hair.

 "Why who-?" I asked curiously. I couldn't even continue what I said because they were talking about it a week ago, the people at school were really into gossips. The three of us looked at each other until...

"He skipped one year, because he wasn't studying properly," said our English teacher who was super strict. If she gets angry, you'd likely think he's Santanas' daughter!I'm not sure if that's what I've heard for a long time.

Wow, I've heard this many times. Even in each section. Talking about him. What's up with this guy? Why is he famous?At recess, I went straight to the classroom of one of my best friends, Lizabeth Halsey. "Hey, Liz, who is this  Kenneth guy  and why does it look like I know him," 

"Come on, he's in our room." She  took me by the arm. 

Then while I'm looking down my shoes, I'm not used to walk in the same hallways with my eyes straight towards the crowd.

 Because I was shy. I never wanted to interact with people, just because sometimes I find them pretty annoying.

When I saw Kenneth I was a bit stuck in a moment when I first saw him. We both looked at each other in a slow motion.
That was the first time I felt like I've known him all my life. Kenneth...where should I start describing him? He is taller than me. 

 He's cute! He's...perfect. He's..."Why? Is he your type?"  Liz ruined my moment.

 I frowned. "No!" 

****

While Jian and I were watching the horror movie, someone suddenly knocked on the gate and I turned to Jian, "Who is that?" I asked.

 "Wait, maybe...""Who?"

 "IT'S!!"

 "FRANCO!! KYAAA!"

Oh God, he's crazy about this guy since we were in Grade 7.

 "Oooy! Open the door!" Wait, it doesn't look like it's them!

 "It's just Aisha! Just calm down Jian!" I called one of my best friends. Aisha.

After I opened the gate, Aisha and I entered the house together. "Yes, Popcorn!" She took a handful of the popcorn from my bowl.

That's mine! T_T

Aisha Gilmore a.k.a  'Ash' is the conservative type and also not flirtatious. So many guys have fallen in love with her at first sight. Couldn't blame her because she was drop dead gorgeous, like she was megan fox. 

Kiko had a crush on her, and they became like  my mom and dad. Don't worry. The feeling is mutual."That's mine!" I said.

  "Just microwave one bag again ^o^" said Aisha, tucking her long strand of blonde hair over her ears."Shhh!"

 While I was waiting for the popcorn, the two Scream and Shout and let it all out in front of the TV. I wish they were just my cousins. Forever like this.*Knock..knock*

I turned around for a moment..and looked at our gate.

I saw the heads of Edgar and Franco coming out of the gate

 "Who is that?" Aisha turned around behind the sofa, I left the kitchen and went out to open the gate. "Hey, Edgar, do you still know where I live?"

 "Sure...I guess my memory works perfectly well." He said while adjusting his cap.

 "It's been almost 4 years"

 "Does it look like I have amnesia? hahah" he joked to me.

 Franco was quiet by Edgar's side, listening to music on earphones."hahahahah! Maybe. You can just continue here"

The two of them entered and sat on our sofa while Jian followed me into the kitchen "Hey, Blaine! I'm scared!" Jian said panicking."calm down! he won't kiss your ass" Psh!

 "Yuuck! I don't want to!"

 "You want too!"

 "Guys! what's up?"WHAT THE! I'm surprisedjIan and I turned around behind us and saw Edgar standing. "I microwaved some popcorn here."

****

"So this is him?" We all finished watching a horror movie, and now I'm looking at Kenneth's facebook.

I looked at Aisha and Franco from the side while Edgar and Jian were behind the sofa "Who is that?" Aisha asked me.

 "It's-"

"You have a crush on him, Blaine?" Edgar teased.

The four of them laughed while I was about to add him on Facebook, I looked at his face in the picture, he was wearing a blue checkered shirt, I just smiled. He had the cutest  dimples that made me really want to fall in love with him. 

****

several months later and I have seen Kenneth so many times. First, my friends and I were in the library for our second quarter exam.

 "Who are you looking for?" Liz snapped her fingers at my face.

 "It's Kenneth," I answered.

 "Who?" looks like she's teasing me. She blinked her eyes twice.

 "Kenneth" I answered weakly. I don't want anyone to hear me. Especially those from our batch. I don't want to be celebrated by people. They gossip and bully here, as if their parents didn't take care of them properly. Yikes. Tthey can't take care of themselves.

 "Who?" Liz shot me a teasing smile.

 I grumbled."Kenneth""Who?"

 "IT'S KENNETH!!" My voice got a little louder.My eyes widened and he was right next to me OMG! I walked out because of how loud my voice was. It was embarrassing, but no one from our batch heard!

 But Kenneth? I think he did.