Chapter 4

Valentines Day

Everyone was busy preparing for tomorrow's competition at the Multiple Intelligence Festival, where there are competitions and booths at the school. Aisha and I entered the front gate together. That's where he always gets off the jeep. This was what everyone was looking forward to the most.

And I didn't. I felt like I'm being eaten inside by looking at the couples giving flowers or kissing in the hallway. I was just want to throw up. But there's only one exception. Kiko surprised Aisha with pink flowers. 
"Happy Valentines day Aisha" said Kiko."Awww! You two are sweet!" I said and hugged them both.

After the flag ceremony, my classmates and I went to the classroom."Guys..get dressed. Be ready for the practice," said Ms. Guiterrez. I was not included in the practice because I was assigned to the banners. Didn't know why exactly. 

Since I didn't want to stay in the room, I just went to the comfort room and waited for Annalyn.

After a few minutes, they also went out and were going back to the classroom."Hmmm? What do you think was going to happen today?" asked Annalyn in her romantic voice. She had a very high standard when it comes to romantic relationships. 

"Valentines day looks boring to me." I laughed. Because I didn't have a boyfriend. 

"hi blaine!" I looked down the road to see KENNETH. With his best friend Jericho. Jericho was one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. But he was never my type. He was good looking with dark brown hair and he was wearing glasses. 

I saw him once shirtless in the comfort room and I screamed. We didn't knew each other back then. He was a new student.

"Oh, hi.." that's all I said.

"Happy Valentine's Day Blaine" said Kenneth."Happy Valentines day too."

DID KENNETH GREET ME?! Or was this all another dream?

He just smiled at me while Annalyn looked at me. That knowing look. That ONE FREAKING KNOWING LOOK! "Do you have candy?" Jericho asked, interrupting us. Why does he have to interrupt? I only found out later that he had a bag of candies. Wait, is this trick or treating?"I don't have." I just said."Blaine" Kenneth called me.I turned to Kenneth "Yes?" I asked

I turned to Annalyn"I saw you have one!"Actually, I only have one here in my pocket

Actually, I only have one here in my pocket. The Mentos fruity flavor. I didn't have to give it to Jericho.

"There is?" Jericho bounced his gaze between me and Annalyn. His eyes glittered in excitement."HEY, I HAVE NONE!"

"Blaine" I turned to Kenneth again, Annalyn was just laughing at me"Yes? just a moment" I turned to Jericho.
"Anything?""No."

"She said you have."

"I said none."

"Blaine..."

"WHAT!" What the hell? why did I raise my voice? OMG. Kenneth was suddenly surprised.

He took out something from his back. A red rose. "F-For you.""Huh?" Annalyn's  eyes widened. "For me?"Kenneth shyly nodded."Thank you." I said. I could feel my cheeks are turning red now. Will he confess? Maybe not! I'm just assuming he will because I have a crush on him! I still can't forget what he said 'HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BLAINE'

Ok the mentos from my pocket and thrust it in Jericho's bag. "Oh, there! you're so annoying." I looked at Kenneth. "Uhmm...Sorry kenneth peace what's that? just chat with me on facebook ^_^"

"Damn, B. Your smile is just as brighter as the sun." Annalyn said when I ran back to our  classroom. I was  super fast. Faster than Flash.

"What happened to you and it looks like you have an electric shock in your ass?" Jian asked curiously.

"MY CRUSH JUST GREETED ME 'HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!" I jumped up and down.

"Whaaat? Seriously?!" Jian's eyes widened.

"YES! You really don't want to believe it?""The truth?""Yes indeed! ask annalyn because she knows!"I was jumping up and down in the middle of the classroom as if it looked like it was exciting "Nyeee! What happened to you Blaine?"Kiko looked at us. "Well, Mr. Blaine here was greeted with "Happy Valentines Day" by his crush," Jian said

"Oh why is there a problem?" I asked while feeling the length of my hair. I flipped my invisible hair to show how superior I am.

Multiple Intelligent Festival (M.I)

 "Where's Blaine, I've been looking for him." I turned around when I saw Ms. Guiterez. She peeked into our classroom."He's here," said Annalyn.

 "Yes ma'am?" I said

"come.." she said and I followed her into the other classroom.

I immediately saw Edgar with two girls "Oh why are you here?"

"She--"

 "Ok Blaine. I will have you do something later to perform in the quadrangle later" Ms. Gutierrez said.

 "What is that?" I asked"Uhmm..wait, where is that?" she turned around and handed something to me in front of me."uhmm..give this to Floryn later ok?"

"Alright."

"And...did you bring your yellow t-shirt?" he asked.

"Yes."

****

"Well..of course M.I. There will be booths later, this is fun!" After the mass, Ms. Gutierrez was at the hallway with a megaphone. "ok all grade 8! ALL GRADE 8. May I have your attention please! You can go down and prepare your perspective lines."

When everyone got down, Ms. instructed. Guiterez where we assigned to wait and give the banner. I couldn't listen properly because I felt something bad was going to happen that day.

 I just looked around me and the grade 8 batchmates had already entered and danced.

There watching people around me looking like I was really nervous that something bad was going to happen."Psst!" I called for Floryn but she didn't hear me.

Suddenly I was even more scared. She didn't hear me. When their dance was about to end, Edgar rushed to me and asked. "Blaine where are the party poppers?"

"oh this!" I said, giving her the party poppers.

Booooom!WAIT! THE BANNER! OH NO! 

WHY DIDN'T FLORYN COME TO ME?!I'M DEAD TO MS. GUITEREZ!