Chapter 7

A lot of people stared at me. I'm a little  bit shy, but I kept smiling around me. I also wore a blue t-shirt with a cookie monster design. When  I saw kenneth standing with his classmates he headed towards us when he spotted Rico.

"Dude, didn't our adviser look for me?" Rico asked.

 Kenneth shook his head. "Not really. Where did you go?"

"Ah. Blaine and I are together."
Kenneth just nodded, then he smiled at me.  "You look better."

 "My t-shirt?" I looked down at my t-shirt.

 I noticed he was mesmerized by my new look. "That look suits you better."

I smiled too but in truth it looked like I was about to be swallowed up by the earth. Two compliments already from these guys? Damn.

 "Oh, okay, see you later." Kenneth said. He gave me a smile before he disappeared in the crowd.

We went to the park. I saw Denver in costume, lining up to be the next performer. 

"Wow, didn't know the  good feeling when people look at you and admire your beauty" I said Annalyn, who was with me now.

 "Yes, I also noticed that there are many people looking at you," She said

"I'm still ugly" I said.

Wait where is Denver? hmm! nevermind that!Someone bumped into me but Rico caught my arm.

"I'm sorry!"It was Denver.

"Oh, sorry too."

 "Are you okay?"Rico let go.

"I'm fine, um, what's your name?"

 "Blaine."

 "Nice to meet you, Blaine." He smiled at me.

 "Um, I'm going back to our line."

 There was silence between Rico and us. "Blaine, I'm really sorry earlier." Rico said. "Because there are like clowns in my family."

 I couldn't answer but I found myself smiling. It was  fun to be with Rico. "I forgive you. I was just stressed earlier." I replied. "But really, thank you for the company. I was not in the mood and you made me feel better."

 When Rico and I were walking, we saw Liz and Eddie. The Grade 9 students were already performing. 

"hi blaine-"Liz stopped. She was staring at my new look.

"Is that you?" She asked. She was scanning me from head to toe.

 "oyy! Denver's batch has performed!" I turned around, when a familiar voice said. Jian. He asked me a favor yesterday to take pictures of Denver and send it to him on messenger.

 "Wait, where is he?" I asked

 "There on the other side" He pointed out.

Jian was holding my arm as we navigated to the other side of the quadrangle, Denver was dancing."Take a picture."

"What? what did you say?" I asked.

"Take a picture" I moved a little away from Jian and I started taking a picture of Denver.*click*click*clickAnnalyn immediately came to us

"Hey did you get it?" Jian asked.

"Let's go back there"

We went back to Liz's place.Suddenly, the grade 10 performed, I stopped and watched their performance.
I accidentally bumped into Eddie."Ouch"

 "HEY! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Eddie's voice grew loud in anger.

 "I didn't meant it!" I said annoyed.

 "HEY EDDIE! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" said Rico irritated.

 "Eddie, stop that!" Liz grabbed Eddie's arm.

"HEY! LIZ WHAT DID YOUR BOYFRIEND'S MOTHER TEACH HIM??!!" Rico asked.

"There really is a problem with how he grew up!" I said it was too loud for him to hear.

He confidently walked around me. There was a trash can behind that he doesn't know about."Are you going to be back to the trash that you are--"

 I kicked him in the stomach and he fell on the trash.

Liz gasped. The people around us laughed. Liz helped him stand up.

 "Aaaw, poor baby." I smiled wickedly.

 "YOU IDIOT!" He grabbed me by the collar. "WHO IS GOING TO HELP YOU NOW?! WHO?!!!"

"Me." I suddenly felt someone was beside me.

"Oh no" Liz whispered to herself

 "Kenneth?"

 "Let's not look for trouble, babe. Come on!" Liz begged.

"We better get out of here" kenneth said to me

 "but-"

"Let's go" He demanded. The force in his voice was too strong. Even stronger than Star Wars. Hihihihihi.

 "HEY MAN, WHO ARE YOU! DON'T GET ME-" Eddie couldn't continue when someone threw a spray on his head. 

Say hello to karma! Bleeh! 

Kenneth grabbed my arm and we went to the place where it was far from the couple.

 "Uhmm...Kenneth, thank you.

""Don't worry, it's better to leave because they're bad influence," he said. "You deserve to be friends with someone who wouldn't treat you like shit."