Chapter 14

Today we had a flag ceremony, my classmates and I just fell in line, Rico was in front of me. "Hey, Eddie's being a little bitch, isn't he?" he said to me.

 "Yes! He's  like a king. He is very angry with everyone" answered Kiko.

 "You never know guys how tedious and an asshole he is!" I said and they turned to me.

"You seem to have a point, but I have a question for you," said Rico.

 "What's that?"

 "what does Liz like about him?"

 "I don't know! if I were Liz, I wouldn't like him." I made a gagging noise.

 "how many months have they been together?"

 "8"
"What?" his eyes widened
"Are you serious?"
 "Yes, I am serious." I laughed.

"Yiiiee, I made him laugh."

 "Don't even do that! I still haven't forgive you for what you've done!"

****

"Ok, Class dismissed! don't forget to bring your 100 pesos on Thursday" said Sir Brillantes.There was a film showing coming up in Sm city next Friday. It's August now.

The day goes by so fast. It seems like just yesterday the first day of school. What can we watch there? maybe horror Nyeeee! That's another life lesson for sure and I'm sure I'd be bored there if only my close friends were next to me. Sometimes, the teacher chooses where we sit.Ugh!

That's what I hate about catholic schools! It seems like they're establishing an utopian world, which is already decaying! Even covered by Hallelujah neto!

There are many illegal frats and gang wars happening inside the school. It was difficult for them to cover up because the other school was their opponent.The Star National High. Kiko and I immediately left the room and walked to Aisha's classroom.

I was now outside of Aisha's classroom and I see Denver. Suddenly, I can feel like there's a pair of eyes pinned on my back like it was a target.
 "Oh how are you, Blaine"

 "I'm fine. Hey, congratulations for winning last week during nutrition month."

"Thanks. Have you been watching my dance move in Youtube?"

"You're uploading it?"

"Yeah. If you want to see our dance show, you should come at Esplanade.  I do see you sometimes."He  said. "Oh, maybe you're still avoiding me?"

 "Avoiding?" I laughed nervously.

"Why?"
 "I guess it's obvious, right?"I couldn't speak because I was nervous that someone was looking at me and Denver in front of me."What's your number?" Denver asked.

I took my phone. Well, I want to know why Kenneth and Rico are really threatened. I need some answers. "Ah, Blaine!" Someone put his hand on my shoulder. Kenneth.

"Do you want to come with us?"

 "Where?" I furrowed my brows.

 He lost his smile."my home." 

I will really kill this man! "Your house?"

 He elbowed me. "You don't know how to keep up." He whispered in my ear.

 "Well unfortunately..."I couldn't continue what I was about to say because something suddenly came to my mind. I left my book in the classroom! Pest child! I walked to the classroom and peeked in and saw Edgar and Jasmine, his girlfriend.

"What is it?" asked Edgar. 

"Have you seen my science book" I askedEdgar looked around. 

 "uhmm. this?" Jasmine took the science book that was on my chair.

 "Ah, yes! that one" I pointed.

 "Hey, are you avoiding me too?" Suddenly, I screamed out loud when I saw Kenneth standing by my side. I almost fainted from his surprise.

 "DON'T DO THAT! Don't do it. You're making my life a horror movie."

 He couldn't stop laughing. "What if we make a comedy instead? For fun!"

 I pushed him. "Where's the fun in being scared?"

 He pinched my nose. "It's more fun to tease you, Blaine."

 "Fun? Where's the fun in that? If I pass out. I will blame you for that!"

 Edgar went to Jasmine. He took my science book from him, it was really awkward. 
"You two are so sweet." Edgar said.

 "You want me to kick you!" I raised my foot.

 "oh my, don't deny it Blaine!"

 "Okay, bye!" I jumped and turned away from Kenneth. He couldn't stop chasing me until we were at the corridor."It's not bad to flirt."

What the? Was he being so insensitive? He still doesn't know that I have a crush on him. "It's quite special. Because I'm extraordinary." He lifted his arms and showed me his muscles.

 "Yuck. If you weren't like that. I would have a crush  on you." I joked.

 "Do you want to be my wife?"My heart sputtered into frantic beats. 

Was I being stupid? I didn't hold my own feelings. I could feel my cheeks turning red from what he said!

WHAT THE HELL!!!! "No!"

 "Kenneth!" The basketball players in the guadrangle called him.
 "Wait a minute!"

 "Gosh, you're so naughty, Blaine." He ruffled my hair.

"A-Ah, H-No! Ah, I-you're the naughty one!"

 "You're still kept denying  it. Just tell me if I'm making you blush too much. Just don't go near Denver." He walked away from me.

 "Kenneth! Hey!" My nostrils flared. "Get back here! We're not done yet! Hey!"

I really felt defeated, so I just shouted "IDIOT!!!"

 First, Kenneth said that I should I avoid Denver. Second, Jian insisted me not to even go near him. Even a few feet away. What is this? Are there any Stay-away orders they assigned from a court?

****

"There's this group on Facebook that's called NirkoWives." Krissy said.

"Many people have z crush on him. What are you going to do about that, Blaine?"

 "Why me?" Krissy took my tablet and did something I didn't know yet.

 "That." She gave me back the tablet.Blaine Brodriguez was added to NirkoWives.

 "HEY WHY DID YOU ADD ME?"

 "So you know what Nirko wants."I was scrolling over the group when I saw that he likes Caramel Macchiato and Pumpkin spice latte. He is good at math and science. And many times he has been 1st honor in his previous schools.wow I am more impressed with Nirko.Okay. The having a crush on Nirko thing isn't relevant right now. So I'll change the topic.

"No, guys. I'm really confused why Kenneth and Rico."

 The five of us were sitting at the coca cola table on the side of the canteen, finishing our lunch."Isn't he bad news?" Liz had that damn tone again. She was not in the mood because she and her boyfriend had a fight yesterday.

Of course  I was the center of the conflict again! I almost got a black eye. Of course I couldn't stop myself from pouring the remaining water into my bag.

 "just continue your investigation. Apart from the fact that cute and handsome men are fighting over you." Annalyn said.

She was laughed when Krissy was about to speak."Annalyn is right." Krissy finally said.

"You know, in a lowkey way. Jian doesn't want you talking to him either, right?"

 "Yes." I said."So, what do you want to do?"
 "Investigate."

 "No, be specific."

"You sound like Ms. Emmy."

Annalyn laughed again.Krissy's hand suddenly struck the Dutch Milk on the table. At the same time, Annalyn did the same. "Give up, Annalyn. It's mine. I know it's your gimmick."
 "Oh look, it's Gavin!" Annalyn looked beyond Krissy's head.

She fooled her, Krissy looked and Annalyn won the tug of war. She ran as fast as she could.

 "What did you and Eddie fight about yesterday?" I asked Liz. 

 "It was...uh, the kiss."Because Liz was telling me about the time they kissed and then Eddie's breathing was nasty.

"Kiss?"

 "Fine. I wanted to go home early yesterday. But he forced me to go on a date at SM." She sighed. Finally, that stress that she was thinking about left her face."Aisha saw you two last week at Jollibee. Like one week straight."

"Huh? It's probably not me."

 I raised my eyebrow, and she didn't hide it from me.

"Well, to be honest, I lost count on how many times we got on a date."

 "I won't show up to him." I said. "He might kill me after I punch him yesterday. I already have a lot of problems. I don't want any more of that nonsense."

****

"Blaine hurry up it's 12:10."

The film showing was this afternoon. Then Aisha suddenly stopped walking. Her eyes widened at me. We both spotted Denver with Jian.

I was surprised because of how uninterested he was with him. When he saw me, he stood up and he walked towards me! I was moving backwards until my head hit the pole.

 I dazed off for a bit. The collision hurts. My vision were darkening

 "Blaine?" There was a new voice. He was quite shaking me.

"AHHHHH DON'T!!!" I got up suddenly. "DO NOT DO IT!"

 "He's okay." Aisha said.

 "Oh why did you slap me?" Nirko touched his cheek.

"I thought you were going to kiss me!"I stood up and cleaned my pants. "Oh, okay, sorry for the slap too" I reached out my left hand to pick him up so he could stand up.

 "what happened to you"
 "Nothing. I'm just stunned!"

"Maybe you just saw your crush?" he teased
 "huh?" I turned around "no"

 "I'm pretty sure we're good match if we're going to end up together."

INTENSE GAY PANICKED. "Do you want me to punch you?" I immediately raised my left arm as if I was going to punch him.

"Catch me if you can."  Nirko chuckled. Then he  patted my head. "See you later, Blaine."