Chapter 2

I was with Annalyn Anikas, my new friend inside the classroom. She's kind but sometimes crazy. She was also a bit boyish and likes to wear oversized checkered clothes and a black cap.

 Also with us was Charice Montenegro, a classmate of ours."Who are you texting?" Annalyn asked mischievously.

 "Huh? Nothing."

Actually, I was just looking at my phone. Because that was my escape from seeing people in the hallway, and there were a lot of students. So, just avoid it.

We went up the stairs while Annalyn brought juice and spanish bread."Really hate the rain!" She said, whisking the drops away from her arm.

 "Uhh, I hate it!" Charice teased. We both laughed out loud at the same time because Charice said it, her voice broke and it sounded like she choked something.
Walking to the sophomore hallway, I suddenly spotted Liz. "Hey, Blaine!"

 I suddenly felt nervous."What is it?"

We stopped and turned to Charice. She was about to leave."Blaine, I'll be in our room"

She left immediately. I turned to Annalyn "Oh, going with her too?"

 "I'll stay" answered Annalyn.

 "Alright.." I answered.I turned to Liz "What is it?"

 "Kenneth wants to be friends with you!" She jumped and laughed.

Is this a joke or am I daydreaming now?"Are you joking?" I asked.

 "NO!" While Liz was thrilled, I wasn't. My social anxiety is crippling inside me and I couldn't breathe.I can't believe it, when Liz would say something like this.

"The truth."

 "NO! I AM NOT JOKING!"OMG! so that means... oh shit! why was my heart beating so fast? I could like my body was  going to explode just because of what I heard.

"Ok....but I can't still believe it" I said.

 "Don't be surprised later." She said goodbye to me and she disappeared down the stairs.Annalyn and I resumed walking back to the classroom "is she joking?" I asked Annalyn.

 "I don't feel like she was."

****

While checking the test papers, after we finished it. "Ok, Class, when you're done checking, you can go home," Sir Corpuz said.

 "YEEEESS!" we all said at the same time. After I checked. I put it on sir's table."Uh..Blaine and Annalyn, can you call your other classmates in the library" Sir Saamin requested. Sir Corpuz just chose who will check the test papers. The rest were requested to stay in the library."Uhm..alright sir." Annalyn said.

 "Thank you" sir walked away and went downstairs. 

 "Annalyn, hurry up we're going to tell our classmates that the checking of test papers are done.""Just a minute" She took her bag and we went out together outside.

When I passed the corridor of grade 8 Charity, I heard someone shouted my name. I turned my back and saw Liz.

 I literally froze.

"Kenneth is looking for you!" she giggled. 

"Annalyn and I are going to do something for a while. We'll be right back" Annalyn and I turned around and went to the library to tell our classmate

"OMG! I'm scared..it's like dug dug dug dug! my heart"

 "don't be afraid, he won't swallow you whole." Annalyn said

 "Oh no, I'm sure I'll die seeing his beautiful face!" I said. "On second thought, if my crush willl eat me, well, in sex. That'll be grade"

 "Good luck to you"

When Annalyn and I entered, one of my classmates asked; "Blaine, why are you here? Why did you bring your bag?"

 "Sir said class is over, just go to the classroom to get your bags" I said.

"Okay" said my classmate Yzza, the one with lip balm like cooking oil. She was  the mean girl in our classroom. She gave me a dirty look before moving out.

 After that I was breathing hard. Like a demeantor was sucking the air out of me. I'm really panicking! >_<

 "Annalyn! I'm panicking!!" I complained.

 "Just relax" Annalyn tried to console me.

"BLAINE STOP IT! JUST RELAX!" I turned to her. "Annalyn come on,my  prince charming is waiting for me hahahahaha"

 "You can do it, don't be afraid"

 "Alright..let's go. It's showtime!" I turned around. Annalyn immediately followed me when I went back to the grade 8 corridor.

I immediately saw  at the second door of Liz's classroom that kenneth and Liz were pushing each other;

I went straight to the 1st door I was surprised to see that the person in front of me was.............KENNETH CHAD JAVIER.OMG!!

He was uper tall.

"Blaine meet Kenneth. Kenneth meet blaine" I heard Liz say as I looked at him

 "HI BLAINE" Kenneth said to me.

 WHAT?!!! O__O

 OMG. I can't say anything but..."HI" only :3 

 What the heck. I could feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach. "Hi Blaine" Kenneth smiled. His dimples are showing. 

"Ahh-Eh- Liz I'll just come back to get something from my room." I smiled while I kept stuttering.

"Hey, Blaine, wait up!"

 "Bye! later" I looked at Kenneth and left ^o^

I entered the classroom and I jumped around. Like I was going insane. OMG. He wants to be friends with me! It's a start!