Chapter 3

"Blaine! Come on I'll show you something" I was in my room, waiting for 3:30. Since that's the exact dismissal time in our school. Jian now held me by the arm. I was surprised because it looked like he already had a male target outside.

By the way, he no longer had a crush on Franco, that was 3 months ago, so he moved on and started again.

God. This was really a life of a Grade 8 student. 

"Look at the boy standing outside our classroom" said Jian.
My eyebrows knitted together. "Who is he?"

I was staring at the boy.

"That's Denver Caingay. Said that he is 16 years old and 3rd year high," Jian said with a smile.

Huh? Where he get that  information? He's really cute.

"Oh? He seems to be ok.""HE'S BEAUTIFUL!! KYAAAA!" Said Jian.

he suddenly looked at us. Crap! He saw me looking at him. Jian pulled me into the classroom.
"I think I got-""LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?!" Jian asked excitedly

"think so.." I joked to him.

"Hey! He's mine!" Jian said angrily.

"Chill, dude. I have somebody else already.."

"Kenneth?" I was walking backwards until I hit someone.

"Ow! Excuse you!"

"I'm sorry, Eddie! I wasn't paying any attention." I said.

"What are you guys doing?" Eddie asked.

Outside our classroom was Eddie Roberts, Liz's boyfriend or should I say...abnormal boyfriend. They're dating for like two months now. Liz only introduced him to me after new year. He was a huge bully. To everyone. Acting like he owns up the school. He had too many achnes on his face and he was fat. If only he was a good guy, I wouldn't be talking these things.

I had to tolerate him just because he's my best friend's boyfriend.

"Nothing." Jian said.

"Checking out some hottie you wouldn't get, huh?" He smirked. 

Asshole.

"Cute shoes." He was googling his eyes at my school shoes.  

"And they're amazing!" Kiko. My other best friend put his arm around my shoulder. "Everybody can pull that off but you rock them." Kiko stared at Eddie's shoes which looked like he hadn't been taking of. "But you, Eddie, looks like you've been swimming in muds at the back of the Butterfly garden."

"You know what, Kiko, you're screwed because if we ever caught fighting--"

"Hi babe!" Liz hugged her boyfriend from the back and kissed his cheek. 

"Oh, hey, Lizzy. How are you?"

"Good."

"I was just complimenting Blaine's shoes." He said mockingly.

I smiled and met Kiko's eyes. 

"Come on,  we have to go on a date." He gave us dagger looks before he walked out first.

"He just stop drinking coffee, I think he's on a diet for some reason."

"Of course, look how ugly he is." Kiko said sarcastically.

"Are you sure he doesn't have a chemical imbalance in his brain?"

"Right." Liz looked down at my shoes. "Cool shoes."

She walked away.

Reading romance could make my stomach flutter in butterflies and when the boy kissed the girl, it's so romantic that you can't even put words into how wonderful the kiss was.

But I didn't know that love could be this bad. I always thought it was always the prince saving the girl. But...from Liz and Eddie's case. That's not it.