Chapter 19

-Blaine Sam Brodriguez Point of View-

I didn't know where this jealous thing would work. Could be in Kenneth, Nirko or Rico. These boys were obviously into me. I had to figure it out. I had to think it through. Or was this just an immature act of me?

I thought about Kenneth first, he had shown interest in me when we first met. We were even friends until now. Well, we don't really much talk. He protected me from Eddie.

Then there's Nirko. The smartest boy I've ever met. He was funny, and sweet to me.

And then there's Rico. Well, he was the best among the three--

STOP. This is not good, Blaine! You should stop thinking about it! You have other things to worry about. Like packing your things for tomorrow's event.

I bought a new laptop in sm. We ate in Greenwich with my parents.

"Son, what brand of laptop did you buy?" mom asked me.

"Ah, it's Acer, mom."

"Why Acer? You can--"

"Selene, you know Blaine, let him explore his teenage life." dad answered."Aren't you going to buy new clothes too?" she asked.

"I'm tired of buying clothes." oh my, sometimes I can't relate to my parents because of what they say and then I was surprised when I heard 'Javier' in their mouth.

I had to check my ears. Maybe there was earwax but there was none!
"uhmm..."I looked at the food and looked at them again. "You guys know the Javier Family?"

"Oh, yes, your dad has been friends with them"

"I have a friend whose name is Kenneth Chad Javier."

" Kenneth Chad Javier? is he Ken's son?" mom turned to dad.

"Ah, yes, Deter Javier was my friend when we were still in high school," he answered, "and his wife was Lia."

"Ah, yes, it's Lia, she's the one who has a grandsons in Greenfield. Three boys. Kenneth and the other two more boys.""What does it look like?" Mom asked."tall and he's handsom--" And I stopped getting excited in front of my parents. They knew Kenneth! They his knew his family!

"He really looks like his dad," Mom was happy.
"The Javiers live in Mandurraio, that's where Deter used to live, together with his son Ken they have a business in a hotels, for short they are rich and our family and the Javiers were very close at the time" Dad explained.

Wait what? "Are you serious?" I was surprised. No, it's not possible. We can't be cousins ​​or be related, I don't want to!
"yes..." mom answered

"is he your friend"

"Are we cousins?"

"nope" replied dad.

"Relative then?" I asked.

Dad frowned. "What's wrong?"

"A-ah, nothing." I stuttered. "I'm just...shocked."

Maybe it's obvious that I like him. I don't want to be obsessed like Denver or Jian. That means that BRODRIGUEZ AND JAVIER only knew each other then? They said they were very close in 1980. I really can't believe it.

-Kenneth Chad Jaview Point of View-

"Grandma, pip and I will go with you" I'm in the car now with grandma and my brother.

"But, I'm afraid to see my grades" Pip said to me

"let's go together pip"When we arrived at school. Grandma and I got down immediately,

He took Pip's card first. He's a little scared because he's also failed me. I was also scared when grandma came out, I was nervous."Good" that's all grandma said to me "you don't have a failing grade"

We were at the lobby of the school when I saw Blaine and Aisha together? Yes, the two will be best friends. Then a woman approached grandma, she was about 40+

"oh Selene it's good to see you again" grandma said.

"Long time no see too." She also smiled.

"oh this is blaine, my son"

WHAT?! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

"hello." Blaine said to grandma.

"oh, it's so nice to meet you" they both shook hands.

Kenneth! meet you cousi-" Aisha shouted at me.

Blaine's eyes widened when he heard what Aisha said. "Ash, no."

Grandma laughed "Blaine said he knows your grandson" said Blaine's mom.

"Oh, he studies here too" grandma pulled me. "Oh, this is the grandson. My name is Kenneth."

I looked at Blaine. He shot me an awkward smile.

After we talked to Blaine's family, we headed back to the car.I opened the door of the front seat so that grandma could get in.

Pip and I immediately got in the back. When we were inside, I asked."Grandma, what is the connection between our family and Blaine's?""ah, yes, did you know that our family was very close then""What?"

"Woah, you seem surprised," Pip said to me. Because Blaine seems to already know. Has he known for a long time?"Why Kenneth?" asked grandma"no..." I was a bit stunned and thought to Blaine. "are we cousins?" I asked."No, we are not related to the Brodriguez family," said grandma.

"So...We're really just closed to them?"

"Yes"

But I wasn't sure if I really like Blaine. I wasn't even sure with my sexuality. I both like boys and girls. I had to make a decision or a plan...because I've noticed that Blaine had already liked me since the day we met.

I had to break his heart. Because I wasn't sure about everything that's happening to me.

-Jericho Fernando Point of View-

My name is Jericho Fernando. I'm Kenneth's best friend. Fortunately, the Author has allowed me to have a point of view-"Hey, what are you saying?" Blaine asked. "Here's a cupcake. I made that."

"You're ruining the moment!" I pouted. But I ate the cupcake-it was delicious!

"Hey, Rico, come on! We still have class," said Blaine.

"Alright, alright. I'll catch up."

"Hurry up or we'll be late!"

***

The Science camp was tomorrow and I had rehearsed with the Greenfield Band for the event. I was the drummer in the group. The vocalist was actually Aisha. Blaine's best friend since she was also the president of the science camp.

I was surprised to see Blaine outside the music room. I didn't break my serious face. "Oh, hey, Ric! Done practicing?"

I nodded.

"Do you want to grab a coffee or something to eat?"

Strange that he was asking me. Usually, I was the one who asks him out. I shot him a suspicious look.

"What? You're not done yet?"

"No. One more practice. You asked me to go out with you. That's weird."

"Don't over think it." He put an arm over his shoulder. "Rico, my bestie. Come on, have dinner with me!" He was jumping while saying please.

"Okay, okay! But we can't do that tonight." I said. "Let's have dinner tomorrow night before our performance."

"Yes!"

What's with this guy? Was he planning to drug me and make a move? Well, that would be great.

"We'll play local songs and one foreign."

"Okay! Guess, I'll see you tomorrow." He shook my shoulders and patted it. He strolled down the stairs.

"What's with him?"