𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

in 1932, a world that is nearly impossible to live in for an unsuccessful journalist such as kim taehyung. since this 29 year old man has anything but power. power to get rich, power to love or just power to survive– kim taehyung has none of it.

a life full of misery and heart void from all the heartbreaks, kim taehyung simply doesn't care about the myths in the world he lives in. such as vampires.

no matter how hard life gets, taehyung is a journalist. someone who cannot waste time fearing what lurks in the shadows.

"vampires don't exist"

however, his entire viewpoint changes when he moves into an old building at the end of the city. a rural area where not a lot of people live in. where he meets him.

"the name is jeon jungkook. it's a pleasure to meet you, kim taehyung" there was something about his voice that warned taehyung. warned him he was stepping into the depths of hell.

but kim taehyung cannot waste time fearing what lurks in the shadow or fearing what is lurking in the stranger's eyes.

danger.

he needs to run.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"just suck out every drop of my blood you monster. just fucking kill me!"

"oh kim taehyung, i don't kill what i possess. after all, you're mine, mine to wreck and mine to love"

⚠ WARNINGS ⚠

[ vampire and yandere themed ] detailed graphical content. this entire story baths in blood :)
the time setup is in 1932.
obsession. murders. manipulation. angst. excessive amount of smut. dark stuff. fluff ( surprisingly)

it's a top kook and bottom tae story !

[ author's note ]

PLEASE READ THIS.

hey guys, back w a new story and damn, am i excited? trust me when i say, you should rethink your decision before deciding to read this story. because this story is messed up, BIG TIME MESSED UP. no, i'm not saying this to tempt you. i'm serious since i know how sensitive some kids can be. i don't want my story to be deleted from mass reports or stuff so please read at your own risk.

read the warnings, i've tried to involve everything that might trigger anyone. so if you see something that is not to your taste. please click out.

,,,

okay, now those who stayed!!
i hope you'll enjoy going through the road to hell , yeah no pun intended.

q. are you excited? thoughts on this book?

see you in the first chapter fellow taekookers <3