5 : the night is long

violence and mature content (smut) !

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

kissing jeongguk felt so so good.

taehyung felt himself on cloud nine when jeongguk once again slipped his tongue inside his mouth, tangling their tongues together. it felt good yes, but the way jeongguk's large hands wandered all over his body felt even better. everywhere he touched left a burning sensation.

taehyung definitely wanted more.

and jeongguk could see that very well.

smirking to himself, he cupped taehyung's cheeks with his hands while stepping forward towards the bedroom while taehyung paced backward, letting jeongguk lead the way.

they reached the small bedroom where situated a relatively small bed that was only big enough for one person; however, that didn't seem like a problem to both when there was barely any sense working inward their head- especially taehyung.

he was so drawn to those lips, it felt like he would die.

now, who would tell the poor boy that it wasn't jeongguk's lips that made him this intoxicated.

but the wine he had just a while ago.

there definitely was something in that red liquor that made the brunette blackout drunk as if he was drugged. however, jeongguk's condition was nothing like his. he was rather fit and fine. yes, jeongguk's cheeks were flush red but it wasn't because of some wine, instead the cause was kim taehyung.

the little human who is trapped in his games.

jeongguk felt demented. the more he tasted taehyung's mouth and explored his body, feeling his soft skin against his fingertips; the more jeongguk grew crazy.

he wanted- no, he needed to devour kim taehyung.

it's been hundreds of years since the raven head felt this way. that too for a man. it was odd but felt so good. evilly good.

pinching taehyung's hardened nipples and kneading them while eating out his mouth after jeongguk threw him on the bed and hovered over him- taehyung was shaking in pleasure.

this was getting dangerous.

laying flat on his back, taehyung watched how jeongguk's legs stayed on either side of his body, one hand beside his head and the other that was playing with his left nipple while the right one was trapped in between the raven head's lips as he sucked and rolled his tongue over the sensitive teat.

"d-don't do that" arching his back against the bed, taehyung muttered weakly making the raven head raise his head and peer at him, a string of saliva attaching his red lips and taehyung's swollen pink nipples.