6 : love at first sight

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

taehyung had no idea what day it was. he would have guessed it was a new morning after he fell asleep last night but by the orange sky, the sun going down with extreme cold weather- taehyung couldn't distinguish between night and day.

when he woke up, he felt himself shivering and freezing under the thin blanket he didn't even remember putting on. to make it worse, he was entirely naked so it was obvious he would catch a cold sooner or later. the brunette was already sneezing and it felt as if his body was on fire.

what happened last night?

if it was last night, to begin with.

taehyung groaned when he sat up, he felt as if his lower part's organs twisted the moment he tried to move. he almost cried out from the excruciating pain.

did someone shoot him in the ass or something?

oh

ass.

taehyung widened his eyes when he recollected a certain memory of that night.

"if you say yes. i'm afraid i might end up kissing you"

jeongguk.

his damn neighbor. who came over for dinner.

when taehyung evoked the memory of jeongguk confessing his feelings for him, he felt a warm tingly flush spread over his cheeks. And it became even more evident when he remembered the kiss they had shared.

he wants to bang his head against the wall from reminiscing his feather-brained actions. why the hell would he kiss a man he barely knows? putting both of them in such an awkward situation?

however, when the brunette moved again from the embarrassment that made him do, he felt his lower part ache again; snapping him out of his trance.

why the hell is his ass hurting?

what did he actually do that night with jeongguk?

although taehyung can't be completely blamed for forgetting what happened after they kissed. considering it was intricate for him to recall anything after he got drunk.

the memory of them kissing was still too overwhelming, so anything that happened afterward was rather hard for him to remember.

everything seemed like a blur to him as he tried to remember the further details.

what did i do after kissing him. . .

and even after trying so hard, the memories didn't come back to him. and since thinking wasn't taking him anywhere — he decided to check his own body.