7 : beloved

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"blergh"

the bathroom resounded taehyung's groans as the male threw up for the nth time.

it's been a week since jungkook left without any explanation. it's possible that jeongguk was disgusted with him and didn't want to see his face anymore. that hurt taehyung a lot, but what hurt him more was how his health deteriorated ever since then.

he was unable to sleep at night, which made it strenuous to work during the day, but he pushed himself through— all for money.

nevertheless, even the people there were able to ascertain how feeble and sick taehyung looked the entire time. it seemed as though the lad would kick the bucket at any moment because how unwell he looked.

though when asked, taehyung would always smile and say he is completely fine when he was definitely not.

they didn't have to know that when he was home he would puke until he can't anymore and rot on his bed, without anyone to look after him.

this time, it took a toll on him when he saw the blood drops mixed with whatever he had eaten (which he forced himself to have since he had no appetite) just a while ago.

he has been puking for a few days now and having episodes in which he passes out without warning. also, his body temperature would abruptly rise very high.

just what was happening to his body?

"mom. . . it hurts. . ." taehyung's inaudible sobs again resounded throughout the small bathroom. there wasn't his dear mother to stroke his back so it would be a bit easier to throw up.

"ahh it really hurts, it hurts it hurts it hurts!" taehyung cried out in pain as he felt his eyesight start to blur again. he knew that complaining wouldn't make the pain any less, it only made it worse as he felt himself start to lose consciousness.

before he fainted on the bathroom floor, all alone.

-----

taehyung couldn't take it anymore. after a tiring day at work where he restrained himself from fainting and puking (by not eating or drinking anything). he decided to see a doctor. the cost of the visit would be high, as there was very little medical care available back then. however, he didn't want to simply sit and watch his health decline gradually.

when his name was called, he entered the doctor's chamber. staggering taehyung took a seat in front of the doctor on the wooden floor, breathing densely because his body hurt very bad. more since he forced himself to work the whole day.

"good afternoon, young man. may i know what's the matter?"

"doctor. . . please check me. . . i can't do this anymore" taehyung blabbered. it was becoming increasingly difficult for him to communicate or sit still.