4 : french kiss

a/n : do leave your comments, don't be a silent reader, pretty please? (;へ:)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"yes, i like you mr kim"

it takes a whole minute for taehyung to grasp the words this man just said.

and when it sank in him, that jeongguk who is at least 6 ft tall with beautiful healthy black hair, notably red lips, pale skin and a well-built body who is also very respectful and well mannered was telling him that he. . . is interested in him? in a gay man with no identity or possible future?

taehyung could cry.

he could do anything.

but he chose to do what he told the raven head if his answer was yes.

kiss him.

and so,

he did.

taehyung moved his chair and stood up before walking to the raven head. jeongguk just watched the flustered male with a smug face before his eyes slightly enlarged when taehyung pulled him up on his feet by his collar and smashed their lips together- without wasting any time.

taehyung actually kissed jeongguk.

their lips were pressed together for a while and the raven head smirked when he realized taehyung was most likely paralyzed by his own actions and he couldn't lead the abrupt kiss on.

so jeongguk took the steer in his hands as he smirked and tilted his head, exposing his sharp jaw sideways before he slipped his hot tongue inside the brunette's mouth while running his fingertips up taehyung's forearm, leaving a trail of goosebumps on the skin.

taehyung widened his eyes and placed his hands on the raven head's shoulders, clutching the dress shirt in between his unsteady fingers while jeongguk tangled their tongues together.

reality seemed to fade away when their lips moved in rhyme.

smooching sounds filled the small corridor as jeongguk ravaged on taehyung's mouth- tasting every inch of that sultry mouth finding it cute how the brunette would occasionally shrink in his embrace. those small fists on his shoulders trembling each time he thrusted his thick tongue inside his mouth.

jeongguk took his time kissing the shuddering male as he brought his hand up to cup taehyung's bread cheeks, his thumb running along the curves of his crimson-red cheekbone. taehyung nestled into that large hand, feeling the warmth seeping into his already heated face.

it was after a while that oxygen became a problem for taehyung so despite of enjoying the hot making-out session with the raven head, he pulled away a little. their noses nudging together and lips still attached with a string of saliva.