16 : you're beautiful

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

a vampire is dangerous but what taehyung realized eventually was that a horny vampire is the nastiest.

obviously won't top the killer vampire. but to handle a horny vampire was just not taehyung's cup of tea. he knew he wasn't in his right mind when he climbed on top of jeongguk and basically begged him to have sex with him.

it was wrong on so many levels— like he was doing a crime, he definitely was. but the memories of the dead man haunting him were far worse than dealing with a horny vampire. for some reason, taehyung despite being terrified of jeongguk could still face him and even dare to have sex with him.

something was definitely wrong with him.

as taehyung gazed into the mesmerizing glint of those crimson eyes, illuminated by the soft moonlight and flickering candle flame— a surge of nervousness coursed through his veins. it wasn't fear that gripped him, nor was it disgust but a weird type of anticipation.

at that moment, a peculiar sensation engulfed him as he felt something hard pressing against his ass and the gentle prodding of jeongguk's nails against his skin when his hands firmly grasped his hips— all while maintaining an intense gaze. it left taehyung needing something.

shit, taehyung needed jeongguk.

a vampire who kills and devours blood from the fresh pumping heart— taehyung needed someone like that.

he stared back into those red eyes with slight hesitation because fuck, jeongguk's gaze was intense. always has been actually and if looks could kill, jeongguk might not need to dirty his hands ever again.

taehyung's heart-shaped lips released a soft gasp, a sound that had been trapped between his teeth for what felt like an eternity as jeongguk firmly gripped his hips and effortlessly spun him around.

now taehyung found himself lying down with jeongguk hovering above him. the cascade of jeongguk's long, jet-black hair created a veil, partially concealing his face which held a devilish smirk directed towards him.

in return, taehyung gazed back at jeongguk with wide eyes, eyes that seemed to twinkle and radiate with an indescribable brilliance under the gentle embrace of the surrounding light.

"you're so beautiful, doll" jeongguk exhaled softly before gently moving a few strands of hair behind taehyung's ear. as he tilted his head downwards, his lips grazed ever so lightly against taehyung's— creating friction that was just a breath away from a passionate kiss.

taehyung couldn't wait. he slightly raised his head and connected their lips. wrapping his arms around jeongguk's neck, he compelled the vampire to lower himself, resulting in their bodies pressing against each other and their dicks rubbing. however, their focus remained solely on the feeling of their lips on each other— soft, moist, and sweet.