18 : mating effect

a/n: been so long, don't be silent, lemme hear your thoughts <3

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"nngh"

taehyung moaned out when jeongguk's girth hit his prostate for the nth time. after being stimulated so many times, he should be used to the feeling of being deeply penetrated but surprisingly even after two hours of non-stop sex he still was feeling it like the first time, making him a moaning mess.

it had been a month, or perhaps a few months- taehyung couldn't quite recall. each day blurred together as he watched the sun rise and set, occasionally missing it altogether by being distracted by jeongguk. keeping track of time became a challenge, but what he did grasp was that summer was approaching.

winter's chill which had marked his departure from the human world, had gradually transformed into the vibrant emergence of summer. the air felt warmer and days were becoming longer.

though it didn't make much difference as the woods were always high surrounding the mansion, the fog was gone, still the thought of stepping into the woods filled him with dread. it was as if an unseen presence lurked among the trees, watching him, whispering haunting secrets that sent shivers down his spine that one time he did try to run and escape.

taehyung looked away from the window and glanced up at jeongguk who had a fucked face on, still very much horny even after ejaculating a couple of times.

most of the time if not all times, they are naked. maybe a shirt to wear if they want to but their bottom parts were always bare. what's the use of wearing anything when their lower regions would be attached in a bit anyway. jeongguk's cock would always be inside taehyung, sometimes even when he was not hard. he liked the warmth of his mate's insides. he would big spoon taehyung, rubbing himself inside the human to elicit soft whimpers from him. he would nibble on his skin but never draw blood out and kiss him all the fucking time.

jeongguk never realized just how attached he had gotten to taehyung. whenever he was away from his mate, like when taehyung would be making some food for himself that he couldn't eat (he deeply regrets that since taehyung loved it when he ate the stew he made that one time) or when he had to go out, not to kill anyone but just for some work. jeongguk assured taehyung a thousand times already that he wouldn't kill humans anymore.

after all, he had his mate, his taehyung.

who needed human's bland hearts when he had kim taehyung?

being apart from taehyung was incredibly difficult for jeongguk. it wasn't just because they were mates; rather, jeongguk simply couldn't bear to be away from taehyung. the pull towards his mate was irresistible, a magnetic force that tugged at jeongguk's heart and soul, compelling him to stay close and never stray too far.