12 : resist, doll

a/n: don't wanna sound pushy but i hope y'all know it's the comments and support that keeps me going. so when i see less comments on a chapter, it demotivates me and slows down my pace to update. so do leave ur comments if u r enjoying <3

also this chapter is r-rated. enjoy~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"what got you thinking so hard, doll?" the sound of jeongguk's voice caused taehyung to become noticeably tense.

had the vampire always possessed such a deep and hoarse voice? it reminded him of someone who had just finished sucking a cock, their voice still elevated from the gagging. taehyung couldn't quite comprehend how he had come up with such a description for jeongguk's voice, but as he took in the sight of jeongguk's upper naked form, coupled with his seductive voice and lustful gaze, it took him less than a minute to grasp the undeniable atmosphere that permeated the room.

"w-what are you doing here?"

"that's a ridiculous question, love. this is my bedroom"

oh right. blinking haphazardly, taehyung licked his lips and nodded, acknowledging that he was indeed standing in front of jeongguk's bedroom- that he was in his mansion. he knew it all already but the question was why jeongguk was on that bed? taehyung needed no books to know that vampires didn't sleep at night or was jeongguk different?

what was the vampire scheming?

"so where will i sleep?"

a chuckle escaped those red wine lips and taehyung surpassed the urge to smile because jeongguk's laugh was so melodic- so beautiful, just the opposite of what the man actually was.

"you're asking such absurd questions" jeongguk scooted a little as if that'd make his body disappear from the bed. "you're sleeping with me, on this bed"

"no!" taehyung regretted shouting because the way jeongguk's smile dropped, made him look a lot like his true self- a cold heartless vampire.

as he stared into those frigid eyes, his heart pounded relentlessly within his chest. yet, a wave of relief washed over him when he witnessed jeongguk's lips curl into a smile, though it was evident that the sweetness it portrayed was far from genuine.

"i'm not asking you, doll. you will sleep here, with me"

"please... there are so many other rooms... if not, i can sleep on the floor"

"sure, go ahead. don't ask me for pillows or blankets then" jeongguk blankly retorted, his smile falling off realizing taehyung wasn't going to listen to him.

biting down on his lips, taehyung stepped into the room and when he reached around the bed area, he slowly lowered himself on the floor. the floor was carpeted so it wouldn't be a problem, right?