11 : lose control

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

thankfully taehyung didn't need to jerk off as taking a cold shower did really get rid of his hard on. he didn't have the energy for masturbation so he sighed in relief as he finished showering. however since he didn't have his own clothes with him, he frowned at the dirty white shirt which probably belonged to the vampire he had stripped off. he can't simply roam around naked so he wore it again and got out of the bathroom.

the showering experience was incredibly soothing for taehyung, to the point where he wished he could stay in the bathroom longer. the bathroom boasted a spacious bathtub, and the pristine white floor was so immaculate that it almost seemed to mirror his own reflection. the water temperature was perfect, and the high-quality cleaning products in the bathroom reminded taehyung how he could never afford such luxuries.

stepping out and taking a moment to survey his surroundings that he couldn't earlier, he was immediately captivated by the grandeur of the room. the sight of the large windows, the luxurious red carpet adorning the wooden floor, the regal king-sized bed, the opulent wardrobe, and the quaint little table left him in awe.

curiosity piqued, taehyung walked over to the table and noticed a collection of books lying there, covered in a thick layer of dust. it was evident that nobody had bothered to read them in quite some time. intrigued, he made a mental note to go through them later, especially if he found himself confined to this expansive room that seemed to be bigger than his entire house.

catching sight of the wardrobe, taehyung grew hopeful and approached it, hoping to find something to wear and he was not let down. the wardrobe held a variety of items, including numerous shirts, tops, leather pants, and even some suits. a smile formed on his face as he reached in and pulled out a light blue shirt, immediately realizing that it was larger in size, similar to the one he was currently wearing. it was undoubtedly jeongguk's, as all the garments in the wardrobe seemed to be oversized on taehyung.

beggers can't be choosers so stripping off the dirty shirt, he put on the light blue shirt that extended all the way to his knees. even though the black pants were too large for his frame, he managed to fold the hems with great effort and wore one of them regardless. he looked weird but could care less as his stomach growled for the umpteenth time.

few days had passed and taehyung couldn't bear to consider whether it had actually been a whole week or even longer. nevertheless, he was starved for days, causing his head to spin uncontrollably.

now his top priority was to eat.

as he exited the room, he once again found himself faced with the seemingly never-ending corridor that he had foolishly sprinted through in a desperate try to escape. however, now plagued by hunger and dizziness, the corridor appeared even more elongated and shrouded in darkness, stretching as far as his eyes could see. merely catching a glimpse of the seemingly endless corridor caused his already weakened body to further deteriorate, as the incessant growling of his stomach had stopped entirely by this point.