1 : red lips

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"was that a rat?!" the man shrieked, putting down the box in his hand at warp speed before shuffling away from the corner he saw a big rat running off from.

people his age goes to wars and here he is, scared of a little rat. it was shameful, be that as it may, taehyung couldn't counteract it. he just simply wasn't fond of moving things that aren't cute. well, technically a rat is somewhat cute but he didn't want to go into that argument with himself.

he should be grateful at least he found a roof over his head, neither those two nights he spent on the streets in this pernicious cold is an experience he won't like to even keep in the box of memories inside his head. forget it, kim taehyung. forget it.

29 years old, with slightly tanned skin, love-shaped lips, a nose with a perfect straight bridge and pure brown-haired 5'8 tall gay man kim taehyung is woefully an unsuccessful journalist. life wasn't even that hard until he was kicked out of the orphanage when he had become eighteen years old. life took a toll on him ever since then. trying his best to make an earning in this nepotistic world where nobody cared for him.

taehyung has a beautiful, when i say beautiful i mean an utterly ridiculously beautiful face. however in a world where men aren't even supposed to look this pretty, doesn't care about his looks except for women, sadly most of them didn't have the authority in their hands so the brown-haired lad couldn't ever use his looks to gain anything. modelling or acting wasn't even a thing back then so that leaves him with nothing except journalism. something he found interest in when he used to listen to the news on the radio late at night while his roommates were knocked out in sleep.

however, being a gay man taehyung surely could use his looks in that way. to feel loved, to be safe in someone's arms since the poor boy had no one in this world to call his own.

it was rather melancholic because if men did look at him in that way, it was only because of his looks. they would want a quick fuck and even if some did like him for who he was, it wouldn't last long. being a homosexual in that age was a heinous crime so they never lasted that long either way.

kim taehyung's life is shit.

there were times when he tried committing suicide, although it was long ago and he laughs when he recalls those times. his young naive self wasn't cut out for this world but now he has built himself in that way where nobody could agitate his soul— yeah maybe except that giant rat.

after moving into this old building that resided in a rural area, at the end of seoul city, taehyung is somewhat relieved to have at least a place to stay in. moreover this place isn't even that bad considering it has a medium-sized bedroom, a small kitchen and dining room attached and a small cramped bathroom— in 500 won it's not that bad. needless to say, taehyung was gonna live alone here so it was a good deal actually. far better than living in the streets.