2 : stop the bleeding

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"mr jeongguk! would you like to have dinner with me?" taehyung didn't know why he spoke out those words loud.

now what would jeongguk think? just because he was being tender-hearted and helped out taehyung; he corresponded to lose his cool. now he looks so 'easy to get' to the raven head. won't he?

"dinner?" jeongguk asked back as he entirely turned his body to the brown-haired man.

you're done for kim taehyung! he is surely gonna think i'm weird! taehyung clenched his fists and self-consciously maintained eye contact with the raven head.

"uh. . . uh yes. . . if you'd like—"

"sure! i'd love to!" jeongguk gave a wide smile, looking very enthusiastic about the offer. his bunny teeth on display that caught taehyung's attention promptly.

but with those bunny front teeth, taehyung also noticed the raven head having canines that looked a bit sharper than normal. fangs? taehyung wondered. he never saw anyone with such sharp canines. they definitely resembled fangs.

maybe he was overthinking it. jeongguk can't be possibly pfft what? a wolf or vampire! every human has its own unique features anyway.

but why didn't he see his fangs earlier when he was talking to minjun? those fangs can easily stand out so he would have noticed it when jeongguk started talking.

strange.

although the brown-haired man had no time to think about such trivial things as his attention was wholly on jeongguk's smile.

how can a person's smile be this mesmerizing?

"but what's the occasion if i may ask? is it your birthday or?" jeongguk asked out of curiosity. of course, anyone will be confused about why their newly shifted neighbour wants to have dinner with them, especially when they barely know anything about each other.

"i. . . i just wanted to show my gratitude to you for helping me earlier. . . he was really annoying me for the past few days" taehyung didn't know why he was spilling about his personal life to his neighbour like that. but if it would get him to have dinner with a man as handsome as jeongguk then why not?

"oh come on, that was nothing. we live in the same building, so we should help each other out no?" the raven head smiled softly, his doe eyes doing a little squint at his own words.

"that's true but still, i want to treat you to dinner at my place as a thank you"

"as i said. of course i'd love that. you're so kind mr kim" jeongguk tilted his head and rubbed his hands together behind his back as he grazed the inside of his bottom lip with his tongue.