3 : you're my type

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"does it hurt?" jeongguk asked once he saw the brunette coming out of the small room with his index finger bandaged scruffily.

"y-yeah. thanks to you, the bleeding really stopped" taehyung blushed, not looking him in the eye.

it was only normal to be nervous around the person who sucked your finger. especially if you are attracted to them.

yes, taehyung could shamelessly admit to himself that he is attracted to jeongguk. he one hundred percent likes the raven head.

it doesn't take long for the brunette to fall for a man if he is handsome. taehyung is awfully weak for beautiful faces. and when jeongguk has it along with that charming personality of his- how could taehyung not fall for him? in fact, it would be weird if he wasn't attracted to jeongguk by now.

moreover, the raven head literally licked and sucked taehyung's finger in such a lewd way (it was for taehyung). if jeongguk didn't feel something for him as well why would he do it? when he knows that taehyung is gay. there's no way jeongguk did it without any alternative motives. right?

seizing so many thoughts inside his head, the brunette stared into jeongguk's eyes. those eyes twinkling hearing taehyung's response.

"that's good to hear. by the way, i turned off the stove, the stew was about to burn"

"ah thank you so much. you're my guest but i'm making you do all the work" taehyung bowed a little as an apology, embarrassed to make a mess when they haven't even started the dinner yet.

"please don't say that. you have taken such good care of me till now, really" jeongguk brushed his fingers over taehyung's arms to stop him from bowing which of course sent shivers down taehyung's spine.

although the brunette was confused about how he took care of jeongguk. if anything he made the male taste his freaking blood. now that can't be called taken care of, right?

but who would tell taehyung? his blood was better than anything he can offer jeongguk. that he had already made the raven head happy with it. so happy that jeongguk was becoming greedy.

"oh don't embarrass me" taehyung laughed subtly while jeongguk just stared with a thin smile. making the brunette nervous as never.

"u-uh anyway. take a seat, please. the dinner's ready" taehyung smiled, his cheeks turning I
slight red from staying under the raven head's intense gaze as he excused himself to serve the food on the dining table.

jeongguk nodded and sat down. watching taehyung serving food with a cheeky smile on his lips.

taehyung didn't know what was making the raven head so happy that he was smiling all the time. was he forcing it? taehyung hoped not. if he could be the reason a handsome man like jeongguk is smiling and actually enjoying his stay, then taehyung couldn't ask for more.