8 : make him mine

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

taehyung heard someone knocking on his door — violently.

he should be getting up, dress himself at least down there and see who was knocking so hostilely on his door to the point it seemed as though the door will collapse any moment.

but taehyung couldn't even sit up, answering the door was out of the question here.

his head was spinning and his body was overheated and hypersensitive. at this stage, he needed something inside him, although he is uncertain if anyone else can fulfill his desires the way jeongguk did that night. nevertheless, the brunette wanted his body to tranquilize, to come down from the high of wanting a certain raven head.

on the other hand, the knocks were incessant and he could hear a voice calling out his name. the voice was low as if the person didn't want others to hear him since the walls or floor weren't soundproof. but as said before, taehyung could care less about the person behind the door. because all taehyung could think now about was jeongguk and his huge, hard cock. he knew it was wrong and shameless of him, but he couldn't help himself. he wanted jeongguk to fuck him again, to make him feel the way he felt when he was inside of him.

taehyung wanted jeongguk so bad he could die.

"mmgh" he moaned into his pillow, burying his face in it while buckling his hips up in the air, humping on nothing as his fingers went in and out of his very wet hole.

shit, this wasn't enough.

"jeongguk! jeongguk come fuck me please!" he moaned out after he raised his head to breathe, louder than he intended to.

and at the same time, the knocks on the door. . .

stopped.

but taehyung could really care less, as he kept calling for jeongguk to do obscene things to him — screaming it out at this point for the entire world to hear.

seconds passed and,

a loud banging noise was heard, followed by a loud thud. it seemed like the door had been kicked off its hinges and it crashed to the floor.

taehyung's body recoiled and he tried to look around to find out what happened even though his body wouldn't just let him act like a human anymore but a dog in heat.

however, all his movements halted for a few seconds and eyes widened when a tall slender figure walked in.

taehyung's lips parted and he even forgot to cover himself when he saw the familiar figure coming forward at him with a dark look on his face.

“oh my, do you want me to fuck you that bad?”

taehyung's voice was gone. his vision was blurry and his lower part throbbed like crazy the moment he walked in. there was a sweet scent that filled the room when he entered which intensified his stimulation.