NEW ENEMIES

ROSE P. O.V

For a couple of days, I had  normal days. I would get up, get dressed and meet Thomas in the common room. He would scort me to the Great Hall so  we could have breakfast together. 

Every day I would go take my classes and just talk to Thomas. On potions, the only class we didn't have together, I would sit by myself. I wasn't interested in making friends, since I just needed a year, graduate and go back to America. I would be older and I would be able to do my life.

One day in potions I came a bit late since I overslept, reading the book that Riddle chose for me.

"I'm sorry professor." I said as I entered.

"Oh. Miss Dumbledore. Good you finally joined us. Please have a sit next to Malfoy." Sloghorn said. I looked at the blond who just looked bored and uninterested. He was sitting next to Riddle. I looked at Riddle and he was just looking at me. Without any emotions in his face. Just looking at me.

I took a deep breath and went to sit next to Malfoy. I knew he was friends with Riddle and always were together. They were like a little gang. Slytherin royals or something. Thomas often said to me that people were a little scared of them. And the gang  were scared of Riddle.

Riddle was always acting charming and nice to teachers and to people who would give something to his benefit. But since the moment I met him. I thought he was cute but he was hiding something, something that I will soon find out. 

TOM RIDDLE P.O.V.

We were in potions class with Slughorn when I noticed that Dumbledore girl wasn't in class. Not that I was always looking at her but I was a little curious about this girl. There was something about her that made me curious.There was something dark in her that made me feel curious to know about her. I knew there was  a secret behind  her smile and not caring attitude. 

"I'm sorry professor" I heard her voice making me smirk. Wait why did I do that? 

"Oh. Miss Dumbledore. Good you finally joined us. Please have a sit next to Malfoy." Sloghorn said. I looked at Malfoy and saw how he was bored and uninterested. I saw her eyes how her soft brown eyes looked a little suspicious, then her eyes met mine. She looked disgusted, maybe upset? I mean, every girl would be thrilled to be sitting next to us. We were well respected. But she was a strange girl. 

Slughorn gave us the assigment, to do a potion individually. We were working and I was watching how well Dumbledore was doing,  I was impress. 

"Finish" She said with a satisfied smile in her face. 

"Finish" I said.

"Well done my boy!" Slughorn said looking at my potion, I was his favorite student. He then went to look at Dumbledore potion. 

"Well, well, well! My girl! I am very impress! Ilvermorny taught you good" He said checking her potion. Her smile vanish and she looked down. 

"My mother taught me, sir" She said a little sad. Why was she sad?

"Well done! You two may leave early" He said looking at us. I grab my bag and walked out of the room not even bothering to look back. I was going to go to the library. Then I saw her walking to the astronomy tower. I went and saw how she sat on the border and grab a book and started to read. Maybe this was her place to relax. I went back to the library. 

Later that day i was walking to the Great Hall with Malfoy, Rosier and Lestrange when I was that mudblood, Thomas waiting for Dumbledore. 

"Boys... want to have some fun?" I said looking at the disgusting boy. Eventhough he was in slytherin, he was a disgrace to our house. We then grab Thomas and took him to a room.

"Riddle, What do you need?" He asked, scared. 

"Just to have fun" I said smirking. Then Malfoy pointed his wand to Thomas and he said the spell "Cruccio".  Thomas fell into the ground and screamed into the air. Thakfully we enchanted the room so no sound was heard but we saw his face full of agony. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" We heard a scream from the door. Then a red light blocked the spell from the wand to Thomas. We looked a furious Rose Dumbledore looking at us. Her hands were glowing red and her eyes were red as well. 

"Cruccio" Malfoy said pointing his wand at her.She crossed her arms infront of her  and made a red glowing shield infront. She then walked to Thomas and looked at us. 

"Malfoy stop" I said and Malfoy stopped the curse. She looked dangerous. She then stopped. 

"Dumbledore... It is not what you think" I said walking slowly to her. 

"No? NO? Thomas was under the cruccioatus spell! He was hurting thanks to you!" Rose said screaming at my face. 

"Obliviate" I said using wandless magic and then Thomas forgot everything. 

"Noone will believe you. I'm pretty sure I could convince Dippet  into believing that you are making  everything up" I said looking at her. 

"You are crazy" She said. I smiled and got closer to her face.

"You have no idea" I said smiling at her. She slapped me, making everyone looked at me. I was now really mad. I pointed my wand at her neck. 

"Do it! I dare you! You are not the only crazy one! " She said daring me. I looked at her and then at the rest of the boys. I started walking to the door and then with my wand send her a curse but something happened, she send me a wave of red energy and threw me to the wall, making me see everything black. The last thing I saw was her face turned from anger into worry. 

AUTHOR NOTE: ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. WHEN I SAY HER HANDS GLOWING, IMAGINE THE SCARLETT WITCH HANDS. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.