HE HAS TO BE STOPPED

ROSE P.O.V
"What's taking so long? Where is he?" I said as I walked across the room. All of a sudden a small creature appeared in the middle of the room.

"My lady?" Dobby asked.

"Oh Dobby! Harry Potter is here and he needs your help" I said going to the creature. "You must help him and take him away." I said.

"Will you go with us? Dobby can't let the lady here. Is dangerous" The elf asked.

"I will be fine Dobby." I said touching his face. I was touched by the act of protection. "¹I can't leave this place without the blood Vessel. I need it to destroy Voldemort.But take him out.... GO!" I said. 

Then the elf disappear. I then left the room and went downstairs. I quietly walked to the dungeons and saw how Dobby took Luna and Ollivander. Peter was opening the gate and about to grab his wand when I threw a spell on him and killed him.

Ron and Harry looked at me. They were in shock.

"Rose?" Harry asked not believing his eyes. "How could yo betray Dumbledore?"

"What do you expect? She is a snake" Ron said.

"Well... This snake just saved your miserable life. Now... Get Hermione and leave. You are ruining my plans." I said.

"Wait! What plans?" Harry asked.

"I'm here looking for the vessel. Voldemort can't be killed if the vessel is not broken." I said.

"The vessel? The vessel that contains your blood pact?" Harry asked.

"Yes .. now leave, I still have places to look for it. " I said.

"That vessel is in the room of requirements with Rowena Ravenclaw diadem. " Harry said.

"What? How did you know?" I asked.

"The gray lady said to us. The one that is taking care of the diadem" Ron said.

"Well ... That changes things. Let's go get Hermione and leave this place" I said going up the stairs. "I do want to hurt Bellatrix." The boys walked behind me.

When we arrived to the dining room, the boy and I started throwing spells. Then Draco and Narcissa started fighting to us until Bellatrix got Hermione by the throat.

We stopped and looked at her.

"Harry Potter is here. And you! I knew you were a traitor. The Lord would be so disappointed that his lovely Dark Lady is a traitor. You are soooo death! Call him!" Bellatrix said to Draco. Draco just stared at me. "CALL HIM!" She said louder.

Then Lucius came and started calling him, until we heard a sound coming from the chandelier. We all looked up and saw Dobby the the chandelier fell and went directly to Bellatrix.

Ron grab Hermione and I grab Griphook, the elf that works on Gringotts. Then Dobby threw the wand of Narcissa.

"How dare you fight your master?!" Bellatrix said.

"Dobby has no Master. He is a free Elf" Dobby said as we apparate from there.

I felt my feet land on warm sand. I saw Ron with Hermione and Harry with Dobby? He was hurt. 

"Dobby!!" I said as I ran to Harry's side. Harry had him in his arms while he was dying. He had a dagger in his chest. I recognized that dagger. It was Bellatrix's. My heart broke when I just heard Dobby said  the words that made me cried so much. 

"Lady Rose, Dobby did good?" Dobby said, 

"Dobby did amazing. You were so brave. Thank you for everything." I said as I kissed his forehead and the he took  his last breath. 

Harry and Ron buried him, while Hermione and I cried. I was angry, upset and just wanted all this to be over. 

I just can't believe that the man that I loved, that the Tom that I knew could caused the death of so many people. Good people, innocent people. He has to be stopped, even if I had to die. 

AUTHOR NOTE: HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKES, I USED THIS METHOD TO PRACTICE MY WRITTING. 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE :) 

XOXOX -ME =)