THEY WILL PAY

A few months had passed and I moved into a little town outside of London. It was a muggle town but they were nice. I had a little house, a garden and even some birds as pets. I had roses of different colors.

In that town I was known to make "natural medicine" to help people who didn't have money to go to a doctor. People didn't pay me with money, sometimes with food and other things. I liked it. It felt nice. But one summer night on June 30th of 1997, something didn't feel right. I was in bed when all of a sudden I felt something weird in my body. I got up and turn on the light then I saw my reflection. I looked like the 23-year-old that Voldemort cursed many years ago. Then I started to shake, my eyes started to burn and tears started to form in them. If I'm 23 years old again and I look like this with my brown hair and hazel eyes then this means that something is wrong with Albus.

I ran and look for the mirror.

"Show me Albus," I screamed at the mirror. Then I saw him there, he was dead.
I collapsed to the floor and stay there for a few minutes. I was now really alone. Something change in me. He was dead and I had a feeling that Voldemort had something to do with this. I need to kill him.

I then changed myself and grab a coat. I took out the birdcage and left my birds go. I needed to go and see Albus, I didn't know how long I'll be out. I have to kill Voldermort. I need to get that blood pact vessel and destroy it. I need to kill him, even if that is the last thing I do. I went inside and grab my wand. Then I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red, I tried to control myself. I can't be seen like this. I grab some floo powder and screamed HOGWARTS!

I landed outside the castle of Hogwarts and opened the doors. I then ran and saw a lot of people at the bottom of the astronomy tower. Then I saw him with Albus. My blood started to boil as I ran. I wanted to to kill Harry as well. I bet Albus died protecting Harry. Albus died because Voldemort wants to kill Harry. Then I saw and heard Harry screamed in pain. Then I realized something. Harry was alone as well. He also lost Albus.  I started to walk slowly and then got on my knees. Everyone looked at me.

"Albus... Open your eyes. Godfather, please don't leave me alone. " I said crying in his chest. McGonagall came and hugged me then I cried into her arms and everyone raised their wands to the sky. Then I felt my body started to shake. I had years I hadn't had this feeling. I got up and separate myself from everyone. Then I looked at the sky and my body started to form energy and then that energy went to the sky. I released energy , then I collapsed to my knees.

I looked at everyone and they looked surprised. I then looked at Harry, Ron and Hermione. I got up and then went to Dumbledore and kissed his forehead.

"They will pay! I'm tired of hiding. They will pay, even if I die. It's time. I love you." I whispered as I got up and walk out of the school grounds.

Harry, Ron and Hermione ran after me, Harry grabbed my arm and spin me around.

"Where are you going?"Harry ask looking at my eyes.

"It's none of your business Potter" I said taking my arm out of his reach.

I went to Diagon Alley. It was dark and I went to this strange part of it that was known to have dark magic and wizards who were not so friendly. I need it to see a death eater or someone who can take me to Voldemort.

"Excuse me sir. Do you know where I can find some death eaters?" I asked a old man who smelled bad and looked dirty. The man looked at me from head to toe and laughed on my face.

"You silly child! You cannot be asking that just like that. You can get killed. Do you want to die?" The man said.

"I need to see the dark lord. I want to see the dark lord." I said with a serious face.

His smiled faded of his face as he got closer. His smell of alcohol covered my nostrils. His hands reached to my face as he softly touched my cheek with his dirty hands.

"If I were you I'll take your dirty hands off me. If you don't I'll kill you. Trust me I have nothing to lose." I said looking directly into his eyes.

His hand dropped into his side then he laughed.

"You are going to do something to me little girl?" The man asked raising his wand and pointed it at my throat.

"No, she won't. But I'll do it. Crucio!" I heard a woman's voice said as the man felt down his knee in pain.

The man screamed in agony as everyone looked at him. Then the woman stopped the curse as another woman said her name.

"Bellatrix, stop" the woman said calmly. She had an elegant and soft voice. She had black and blonde hair. And she dressed in elegant way.

The other woman have curly and messy hair. Her clothes were all black and she didn't look elegant. She looked a little bit crazy. Bellatrix laughed as she removed the curse.

"You are not fun Cissy. He was annoying the girl. Remember girls have to protect each other" Bellatrix laughed. Then the elegant woman looked at me and walked to get closer.

"I heard you want to see the dark lord. Why?" The woman ask with a curious look.

"I need to see him. He might be looking for me." I said looking at her face.

"Why would the dark lord be looking for a little girl like you." Bellatrix laugh at my face.

"Trust me darling, there is more than meets the eye. " I said smirking. "Are you taking me to the dark lord or not?" I asked.

"My name is Narcissa Malfoy and the dark lord is in my house. He's a dangerous man. Are you sure about what you're going to do?" The elegant woman whispered at me.

"More sure than ever." I said.

"Okay, let's go!" Bellatrix said I should grab my hands and we apparate to what it look like a manor. A few minutes later Narcissa was with us.

We enter the manor and I took a look around. There was a lot of people with the dark mark. Bellatrix grab me with force my arm and drag to me into a room.

"You are hurting me." I said to the crazy woman.

"Am I hurting the little girl?" Bellatrix laughed at my face.

"Let her go or you will die."I heard a voice. The woman instantly let go and bows her head.

"I'm sorry my Lord but this girl wants to see you" Bellatrix said looking at the ground. I spun around and saw a man who was white as snow. He was wearing a dark suit. His face looked like a snake but his eyes, he's dark eyes where just like Tom's.

"Hello Rose.." I heard his voice. His boys sounded strange to my ears.

"Tom.." I said.

AUTHOR NOTE: HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT BUT PLEASE BE NICE REMEMBER I WRITE IN ENGLISH TO PRACTICE. XOXO