GOODBYE

"I should have stayed hidden. I was perfectly fine on my own. No one bothered me. No one knew where I was. Now... "I was saying while I walked behind Albus and Harry.

"Would you please be quiet? No one obligated you to come and played hero" Harry said.

"You know what kid? I came to help Albus not you. I came as a favor to him. And you should respect your elders. Such a brat" I said rolling my eyes.

"Rose!" Albus said as he stopped and looked at me. I just looked at him and crossed my arms and continue walking. I walked in front of them as I looked how the others came and saw me with confusion.

"What is she doing here?" Ron asked. No one replied to him and then I apparete Infront of school grounds. Not bothering that I looked like a Kid and I wasn't allowed to do that.

I waited for the rest and then Albus said that he needed to explain some things to Harry.

"You should go to your common room, I'll call you later. Okay?" He said.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever." I said as I started to walk.

"Careful darling, the Slytherin in you is showing." Albus said smirking. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. But smile at him.

He was like a father to me and I couldn't stay mad at him long. I just hate that he protects Harry so much. It almost felt like he was his favorite.

I was on my way to the common room when I heard commotion. I just turned around when all of a sudden I was being pushed to the wall with a wand on my throat.

"Stop it Ron! There is an explanation for everything!"Hermione said.

"Yeah Ron, listen to your friend. Get that wand away from me or I will kill you." I said. I was angry and frustrated so I wasn't in a mood to be fighting with a child.

"Then explain what were you doing in the ministry of magic. No one invited you. Were you with them? Are you at death Eater? I bet you are. You filthy snake ". Ron said ask his face turning red.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER" Draco said as he push Ron away from me. Draco and Ron both pointed their wands to each other.

"Rose! Do something! Please explain the situation before they kill each other!" Hermione said as she grabbed my hand. I rolled my eyes and got between them.

"Ron, there is an explanation. I am not who you think I am. My name is not Iris Maxwell. Well.. I am Maxwell but my name is Rose Maxwell, also known as Rose Dumbledore. " I said looking at the redhead.

"What? You are Rose Dumbledore? As in Tom Riddles wife? The dark Lord's wife?"Ron said with confused expression on his face.

"I'm no ones wife. Why do people think that I'm married Tom?" I said with an annoyed tone on my voice.

" But you supposed to be really old. Weren't you supposed to be like 60 or something?" Ron said.

"There is a lot to explain. Draco, honey, why don't you go back to the common room? Thank you for defending me. I'll be there soon." I said as I placed a hand on Draco's shoulder.

Draco looked at Ron,  Hermione and then at me.

"Sure, whatever. I'll wait for you. Don't be late." Draco said as he looked at me.

"Why are you so nice to Draco? Eeew.. please don't tell me you like each other" Ron said.

"No, Draco is my best friend's grandchild. So I have a special fond over him. He reminds me so much of Abraxas Malfoy. I bet if if there was different circumstances, he would be like my grand nephew." I said.