NEW FRIENDS?

ROSE P.O.V 

I woke up and like everyday, I got ready to go to breakfast. I wore my uniform and comb my hair. I put it on a ponytail like always and walked out of my dorm. I got out of the dorms and saw Thomas waiting for me. When I saw him, I saw flashbacks of his face full of agony with the torture that Riddle's gang made him go through. 

"Good morning Dumbledore!" He said in his usual cheerful way. 

"Hello Thomas... How are you feeling?" I asked a little worried. 

"I'm fine... Malfoy said that I fainted and they drag me to the empty room. " He said. 

"You don't remember anything?" I asked a little in shock. 

"No... I just remember waiting for you and then I don't remember a thing." He said as we walked to the great hall. 

"Oh..." I said. We were getting close when I saw Riddle standing in the entrance with an emotionless face and his hands behind his back. He then looked at us and started to walk to us. My heart started to beat faster. 

"Why is Riddle walking toward us?" Thomas whispered at me. I looked at him and then at Thomas. He gave me a charming smile 

"Good morning Ms. Dumbledore" Riddle said. 

"Good morning Mr. Riddle" I said to him, trying to look confident. I wasn't going to allow him to make me feel nervous. 

"Good morning..." Thomas said to Tom. 

"I believe we have an agreement." he said looking just at me and ignoring Thomas. 

"Yeah I believe so.... " I said."Thomas, I'll see you after breakfast. I have to sit with Riddle to thank him for helping me with a homework." I lied to my friend. I felt bad that I was keeping my powers a secret but I didn't want him to see me as a freak. 

"Are you sure... Are you going to be okay?" Thomas whispered at me. 

"Of course she is going to be okay! Who do you think I am? You filthy...." Tom said angry, making his fist into a ball and getting closer to Thomas. 

"Tom!" I screamed making him look at me. his face had a deathly look, like if he wanted to kill Thomas. He then looked at me and our eyes met. For a second I saw a hint of red in those dark eyes. He then took a breath and then his face transform into his normal self. 

"We should go in, before you kill someone" I said grabbing his arm and dragging him away.He shook his arm off and walked again. He then went to sit with his friends and made space for me to sit. I sat and felt how everyone was looking at us. 

"Gentleman, Ms. Dumbledore will be sitting with us today. Ms. Dumbledore, this is Malfoy, Rosier, Avery, Lestrange and Nott." he introduced the boys. Everyone smiled at me. 

"We've met..." I said looking at them. 

"Yeah, but not in the best way... I really hope you don't think we are savages. We just wanted to have some fun. 

"Weird way to have fun" I said rolling my eyes. They laughed a little and we ate breakfast. We were eating when Tom whispered to me. 

"I apologize for earlier. I have a little problem with my temper." He said. 

"I could tell... well, you have to work on that" I said. 

"I know... Now. Tell me about your powers. Since when do you have them?" He asked. 

"Well--- I have this power since I was little. When I was in the orphanage I could move things with my hands. Or push them. Is like an energy I have in my hands. My parents saw this and adopted me." I said while eating. he kept looking at me. 

"You were in an orphanage?" He asked.

"Yes.." I said. 

"Well.. we had something in common" He said quietly. "Had because some of us were not lucky enough to be adopted by  wizards" He said quietly. I kept eating my breakfast. 

"Well... my luck lasted a little.  I'm an orphan again." I said. 

"I'm sorry" He said. 

"Thanks" I said back. 

"Hey Dumbledore... Can you tell your uncle not to let us that much homework. There is this quiditch game weare going to win" Malfoy said making some boys shout. 

"Can't promise anything" I said smiling of how goofy they look. Maybe they were not that bad. 

"By the way... I saw that you had a little trouble with flying on the broom. If you want we could help you" Lestrange said. 

"Really?" I asked. I sure needed some help flying. 

"Yeah.. tomorrow after class we could go." Rosier said. 

"Umm I can't. I have detention the whole week" I said looking down. 

"We could help you after detention, then. No problem" Rosier said. 

"That would be great.Thanks..." I said. 

"Time for class!" The teacher said. I smiled and thanked them and went to look for Thomas. 

"I'll see you guys later" I said smiling and waving at them.

TOM RIDDLE P.O.V 

"You think she believes us.... you think she will think we want to be her friends?" Malfoyasked me. 

"She has to...she has something we want. We need her by our side. Just that we have to work a little on her view about mudbloods. We have to get rid of Thomas." I said looking as how Thomas wrapped her arms around her shoulders. 

She has to be just mine.

AUTHOR NOTE: HOPE YOU LIKE THIS LITTLE CHAPTER. REMEMBER ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES.