SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT

ROSE P.O.V

A few days had passed, the last thing I knew was that death eaters were in Hogwarts and Harry Potter was  looking for horcroxus to destroy. Students were scared and the whole wizarding world was in chaos.

I was watching through the window some death eaters who were bringing a wizard. It was another muggle born. I closed my eyes when I heard a knock.

"Come in" I said. Then Narcissa Malfoy and Bellatrix came with a house elf behind them.

"My lady... The Lord wants to see you for breakfast. He asked us to bring you a dress so you can join him." Narcissa said as the house elf came bringing a black box.

"Well... tell your Lord that I don't want to have breakfast with him." I said looking at the window again. Then I felt some magic making me turn around. I couldn't move my body.

"You do not get to do whatever you want. You do whatever the Lord ask you to do!" Bellatrix said in a menacing voice.

"Bellatrix!" Narcissa said. Bellatrix then let go of me.

I was furious! I walked closer to her face. Even though she was a bit taller than me and looked older, I stared at her face and just whispered at her.

"That would be the last time, you will ever use magic with me. The next time, I won't be so nice!" Then I looked closer at her. Those eyes and the way she was devoted to Tom, made me remember a young girl who was in love with him as well. Druella Black

"Druella Black.... Are you related to her?" I asked glancing at Narcissa.

"She was our mother" Narcissa said.

"Well.... Looks like Bellatrix and Druella had the same taste in man." I said looking at the sisters. "Fine... I will wear the stupid dress and have breakfast with the Lord" I said the word Lord in a mocking way making Bellatrix mad. I like seeing her mad.

I wore the dress. It was black, a little tight from the top and flowy in the bottom and the sleeves were made of fine lace. It was long but not so much. Narcissa helped me with my hair and made me an updo.

I then walked to the garden and saw Tom, well Voldermort sitting with a black suit. He was reading a newspaper. When his eyes landed on me, he gave me a smile. Looking like he did, it looked creepy. I missed my handsome Tom. I took a breath and walked to him.

"Well.... You look beautiful." He said as he got up while I sat. Then he sat with me. I just glared at him.

"What happened to you?" I asked. "The last time I saw you. You had such a lovely face. You had a nose." I said.

He rolled his eyes. And then pointed his wand at my head.

"This will make it easier for you" He said. Then I felt something in my head. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I saw Tom. My Tom! Just a bit older with his dark curls, manly features and his nose!

"What the..." I said touching his face. He closed his eyes. "Tom..." I said almost crying.

"Don't call me that"He said grabbing my hands in his face.

"What should I call you then?" I said still looking at his face.

"Lord, love or my husband..." He said grabbing something from his pocket. It was the engagement ring.

"I still have it... Please accept it. It was always yours. You know I'm forever yours" He said.

"Forever?" I asked with a bit of nostalgia.

"Forever" He repeated.

DRACO P.O.V

It was morning, when my father asked me to go with him to one of his missions. It was going and attacking some muggles. I didn't like it much, but I had to do it. Every death eater was looking for Potter and getting muggles Borns and blood traitors.

When we came back to the manor I went directly to Rose bedroom. I knocked but she didn't opened.

"Rose...?" I asked as I looked around and didn't see her. I walked out and saw an house elf.

"Have you seen Rose?" I asked.

"Lady Rose is having breakfast with Lord Voldemort" the elf said as he walked away. Having breakfast? I walked and saw Voldermort with Rose. But Rose was looking at him a love daze. Something was not right.

Then I saw Voldermort gave her a ring. And she was surprised but she accepted it. Hope this was part of her plan. Then all of a sudden, Voldermort and Rose kissed. That made me want fo gag. How can she kissed him, looking like that?

I stumbled and walked to my room, when all of a sudden my mother walked up to me.

"Draco? Is everything alright darling? " She asked.

"Mom, Rose and the Lord kissed" I said in shock. My mother just looked at me with a disgusted face and then a shocked one.

"Draco... Please don't tell me you have feelings for her? If the Lord finds out, he is going to kill you". My mom said.

"Nooo mom! She is just a friend. Treats me like a grandchild." I said.

"That's a relief" she said. "Then why does it bother you that they are together? They were a couple, way before I was born. They have history" Mother said.

"Because she hated him and because he looks... Well.. you know how he looks." I said.

"Darling, please don't do anything stupid and just let them be. If the Lord is happy, everything will be alright. We just have to act like everything is fine. And please be careful with the way you say things to her. I don't want you to get in trouble and get yourself killed. Please promise me, you won't get in the way of them." My mother said as I sat in the bed.

"But mom! Something is not right... She can't like him like that." I said.

"PLEASE DRACO! PLEASE PROMISE ME THAT YOU WON'T SAY A WORD AND SUPPORT THAT RELATIONSHIP! FOR OUR FAMILY! PLEASE!! " My mother screamed at me. She looked like she was about to cry. I didn't have a choice.

"Fine.... I promise" I said. She hugged me but left. Then I looked at the window and saw how Lord Voldemort and Rose walked inside the house, holding hands.

Definitely.... Something was not right.

AUTHOR NOTE: ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES.