HE IS COMING FOR ME?

ROSE P.O.V 

I turned around after my outburst and saw a pair of gray eyes looking at me. 

"Well... that was impressive" He said as he sat on a rock.

"Malfoy.... " I said as I walked closer to him and sat next to him. 

"What happened?" He asked and then I explained to him everything. 

"I can't believe it. In my almost 70 years of life, I haven't seen someone so evil. Well Voldermort  is on  the list as number one but Umbridge is close to that position." I said. Draco gave a soft smile and then he looked at me. 

"Was he always so evil?" Draco asked. 

"Actually no. He was evil to some but to me, he was sweet. Or maybe he pretended to be, I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if you could pretend something like this. But in his eyes, I felt there was somethikng special between us. He looked at me in a way that just someone who loves can. He was evil to others but he was my Tom."  I said. 

"Well, that Tom turned into the most feared and powerful wizard in the wizarding world." Draco said as he got up. 

"Yeah... things happened" I said getting up as well. "We must go, or we will get in trouble" I said as we walked back to the castle. 

A few days passed and it was time for the O.W.L exams, the energy felt really heavy and everyone was nervous, when all of a sudden, we heard a big explotion and then the Weasley twins flew over our heads and threw fireworks at Umbridge. That was fun to watch. 

Then one night, I was in the common room when Draco camed and asked for the inquisitorial squad. It was an emergency. Emergency means Harry Pottter and friends. 

"What is going on?" I asked. 

"None of your business, house traitor" Pansy said.  I glared at her and looked at Draco. 

"Malfoy" I said. 

"Stay here Maxwell, this is none of your business. " Malfoy said.  I grab his arm and then he looked at me. 

"Please tell me, what is going on..." I said. He looked at me and then got close to me. 

"Potter is in big trouble, please stay here. I don't want to get you in trouble. I beg you.. stay here" Draco whispered. He looked so desperate for me to stay that I just sat down. 

Some time passed and I was in the common room when all of a sudden, Draco and the squad came back. Everyone just gave me a glare. They looked sick and just left. Draco was the last one to enter the common room and sat on one of the sofas. I sat down and then I turned around to see him. 

"Please tell me what happened?" I said as I looked at him. He looks sick and very pale. But I could see that he was furious.

"Potter's fucking gang just made us sick so they could escape". Malfoy said with close eyes.

"Where did they go?"  I asked him.

"I don't know. I just heard something about Sirius Black being caught by the dark lord." He said as he cover his face with his hands.

"Something is not right." I said as I walked out of the common room.

"Maxwell! Iris! Rose!" I heard Draco said my real name as the door closed.

I ran through the corridors and went to the room of requirements. I close my eyes and concentrate and the door appeared. I went in and look for the magic mirror that Albus once gave me to communicate with him when I was in trouble with Tom.

When I grab the mirror I open it and ask for Albus. He appeared in the reflection.

"Rose" he simply said.

"Albus. Harry is in trouble. I believe that Voldermort tricked him." I said.

"I think I know where he is. In the ministry of magic."Albus said as he disappeared.

I close the mirror and put it on my back pocket. I then ran out of the castle and out of the school grounds so I could apparate in London. Apparently apparition is illegal for under age wizards and you can't do it in Hogwarts. Lucky for me I am a old lady trapped in a girl's body.

I appeared in the entrance of the ministry of magic and I entered. I went directly to the bathroom and grab the mirror. I made a spell so I could see Albus. I then looked  at the mirror and saw there was a sort of battle in the department of mysteries. I went and grabbed an elevator and went directly there. With the help of the mirror I went to a room where Harry, Albus and a person that look like a snake with a dark cloth  were there. I started to slowly to them and tried to hide.

My heart stopped for a second when I heard Albus called the person the name of Tom. Then the person and Albus started to fight. It looked like Harry wanted to help so I grabbed his arm and pull him away from the battle.

"Let me go! What are you doing here?" Harry asked.

"Keeping you alive."I said. We then heard an awful noise and saw how the man made a snake a fire and then attacked Albus.

"NOOOOO!" I screamed as I got out of the shadows.

The man looked at me for a second and the snake of fire started to get small.

"My Rose" I heard the man said. He didn't look like my Tom but I knew it was him by the way he said my name.

"Tom" I whispered. The man reach his hands towards me like if he wanted to touch me making him lose his concentration which Albus took advantage and made a ball of water and attacked Voldemort.

Voldemort then turn into a fog and went directly to Harry. Making Harry colapse on the floor.

"What is going on?" I asked Albus.

"Voldemort wants to possess Harry." Albus said.

Harry started to shake while Albus said some things to Harry.

"You are not like him Harry. You are stronger. Fight him! " Albus said.

Then the shacking stopped and Voldemort got out of the body. We then heard fast steps and saw some aurors and members of the ministry of Magic.

Voldermort saw me and then he said the words that I had feared for so many years. The reason I had been hidden for years.

"I will be back for you" He said as he disappeared leaving us with the aurors.

"He is back" Cornelius Fudge said as he looked at us.

"He is coming for me" I whispered. Was I afraid of Tom? No..  Was I afraid of Voldermort? Yes. He knows my weakness, and he knows I can't fight him.

AUTHOR NOTE: REMEMBER ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES.