UNDER ATTACK

ROSE P.O.V 

The school was under attack by the death eaters. You can see adults and kids fighting each other. Some were  even using the unforgivable curses. I looked how even giants and trolls were parts of this. Fighting on the side of Voldermort.  Everyone was running. I was running when I saw some students fighting with the death eater. I used my wand and killed the death eater. Then part of the astronomy tower was going to colapsed on us, when I used my power to stop the crumbs from falling on the kids. 

"MOVE!" I screamed and they ran. 

I saw what it looked like a warewolf jumping on a student. I tried to save him but I couldn't do nothing. I tried and saw the golden trio running and fighting as well. Then I saw a lot of dementos coming this way, when all of a sudden I used my powers and made a shield what looked like a patronus and the dementors left. There were a lot of explotions. 

We were fighting when all of a sudden a voice appeared. It was Voldemort. He was talking to us, telling that he was going to retreat his followers if Harry Potter goes to the forbidden forest and die. Then all of a sudden, everyone dissolved and only we were there.

"Where is everyone?" I heard. I looked around and saw many people death. And some people that were injured.

"Let me help you" I told a girl with a Ravenclaw uniform.

She was hurt. I saw people taking bodies to the great hall and the injured as well. I took the girl and tried to help her heal the wound she had in her arm. Looked like a burn. When she was better I heard my name.

"Rose, here is another one. Can you help me?" It was Madam Pomfrey. I nodded and help her with the injured. And as well as the death. I saw Tonks and Lupin. Then there was a scream. I looked and it was Molly Weasley.

I ran to see who was it. It was one of the twins. I don't know which one. To me, they both looked the same. I just knew one thing. They were fun and really nice people. He sure will be missed. I was about to go back and help when I saw Harry going away. I followed and saw he was in Dumbledore office. Infront of the pensive. He putted something in it and placed his head in the water.

I went over and saw the memories of who I believe it was Snape's. I saw his life in Hogwarts and how Dumbledore mentioned that Harry was a horcrux. That made me wanted to take my head out. He had to die, just like me.

When Harry got his head out of the bowl, he looked at me. I was just staring at him.

"Did you saw that?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I have to die" he said.

"I know... And I must go with you" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Harry...  I didn't find the blood vessel. I need it to be able to fight him. I believe he has it on him." I said. He rolled his eyes and started walking.

"Again with the stupid blood vessel. We are capable of fighting without you."he said walking.

"BUT I NEED TO DIE! WITHOUT THE VESSEL I CAN'T DIE!" I screamed. He stopped and stomp his way to me. He looked furious.

"YOU WANT TO DIE? YOU WANT TO DIE!? Tell that to Mrs. Weasley. Her son died. Tell that to Teddy! Both of his parents are dead! They didn't want to die. And they did because of me! And you? You want to die. And you are still here" He said looking disgusted.

"Not by choice. Trust me. Curses hit me, but I can't die. I need to die so he can. I'm a horcrux, just like you. I know you have been destroying horcruxes. But you haven't destroyed me. I am the hardest horcrux to destroy and you know why? Because of that stupid vessel! You can't just poke me with a sword or a fang. So yeah... We need that vessel." I said looking at him. He was speechless.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Because... Would you have killed me? Would you have search for the vessel and kill me?" I asked. He looked down.

"That's what I thought" I said. "Now... Are we going to the forest and kill ourselves. Or not?" I asked and walked past him.

AUTHOR NOTE: PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, I LOVE READING WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY SO FAR.

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED SO SOON. MY IDEAS BRAIN IS NOT FUNCTIONING SO MUCH. I WILL TRY TO POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THIS STORY IS ALMOST OVER.  REMEMBER ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES.